Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Duck Pipped at Wrong End Last post on 4/23/16 at 5:57am in Ducks
- What do you wish you'd done differently with your duck housing? Last post on 4/14/16 at 4:12pm in Ducks
- WANTED Swan Hatching Eggs or any duck breeds. Last post on 4/29/15 at 7:01pm in Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs
Building our Duck Pond
Last edited: 8/18/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Pinkalicous Duck TractorLast edited: 3/8/14
- Alaskan's Smaller CoopsLast edited: 4/4/15
- 2013 WATERFOWL Breeders DirectoryLast edited: 2/8/13
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
Pekin Duck Club! - Page 984
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #9832 of 104305/6/16 at 9:03ampost #9833 of 104305/6/16 at 9:21ampost #9834 of 104305/6/16 at 9:54ampost #9835 of 104305/6/16 at 7:56pmOkay few quick random questions here for you guys, first of all do any of you guys know exactly why Ducks hug? And secondly should I be kind of sort of worried if my ducks are having mint green poop I mean other than the poop situation they seemed perfectly fine and healthy but I just wanted other people's opinion I mean their poop isn't always green It's just sometimes every now and again so I'm not too worried but I would like some inputpost #9836 of 104305/6/16 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Autumn Wingard
Okay few quick random questions here for you guys, first of all do any of you guys know exactly why Ducks hug? And secondly should I be kind of sort of worried if my ducks are having mint green poop I mean other than the poop situation they seemed perfectly fine and healthy but I just wanted other people's opinion I mean their poop isn't always green It's just sometimes every now and again so I'm not too worried but I would like some input
Mine have green poo after eating peas. Green poo can mean the liver is stressed, and can happen after a trauma, or from some medications. Anything been going on with them?post #9837 of 104305/7/16 at 2:25pmpost #9838 of 104305/7/16 at 2:32pmpost #9839 of 104305/7/16 at 3:43pmpost #9840 of 104305/8/16 at 1:40amPurina flock all grower feed crumble/ turkey layer crumble worms grits oatmeal kale tomatoes cucumber squash yellow Mexican squash peas corn green beans cooked zucchini celery grits from grocery store.oatmeal.-parsley on occasion.scratch grain poultry grit. They will not eat anything else. I can barley get them to eat these. Two more eggs lost. One had a little bit of life in it very small with blood . And yolk. Other yolk.
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 1605 Active Users (191 Members and 1414 Guests)
- › Swedish Flower Hen Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Silkiecuddles Chat Thread!!! ANYBODY welcome!!! 8 seconds ago
- › Stray Cat at coop caught on gamecam 15 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 27 seconds ago
- › New Member in El Paso, TX 47 seconds ago
- › silkie sexing 58 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › *In the Arctic* A Fox RP 1 minute ago
- › ^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › Help with Breed Identification 1 minute ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale