BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade › Chicken Hatching Eggs › 10+ Dark Brahma Hatching Eggs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: 10+ Dark Brahma Hatching Eggs

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
$35 (USD)
send a PM to take the next step.

For Sale:
10+ Dark Brahma Hatching Eggs

Will Ship To: US Only

I have 10+ hatching eggs from my flock of Dark Brahmas for sale. These birds are extremely docile and friendly, they have wonderful temperaments and are very nice with regards to size and type. I have set lots of eggs from these guys and have lots of chicks growing out so I am offering these for sale. My birds are laying really well right now and I'm getting 4-5 eggs per day from my 5 hens.

 

I will only send the freshest eggs collected within the past 4 days. Shipping within the continental US is an additional $15, except to states that require additional paperwork, sorry. I cannot guarantee your hatch rate but I guarantee you will receive intact, clean, fertile eggs. I pack very well, wrapping each egg in a cylinder of bubble wrap, placed vertically in the box, then surrounded by shredded paper and more bubble wrap between each egg and the sides of the box. I have had very good success using this method. Please send me a pm to order. Thanks!


Edited by Overoberyl - 4/22/13 at 9:47am

Breeds I own: Orpingtons in Lemon Cuckoo, Lavender, & LF Chocolates. Golden Cuckoo & Birchen Marans, Cream Legbar, Norwegian Jaerhon, Golden Campine, Blue & Black Breda, GS Barred & Blue Plymouth Rocks, D'Uccles.

Updated: http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/beryl-swaps

Reply

Breeds I own: Orpingtons in Lemon Cuckoo, Lavender, & LF Chocolates. Golden Cuckoo & Birchen Marans, Cream Legbar, Norwegian Jaerhon, Golden Campine, Blue & Black Breda, GS Barred & Blue Plymouth Rocks, D'Uccles.

Updated: http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/beryl-swaps

Reply
post #2 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overoberyl View Post

I have 8 + hatching eggs from my flock of Dark Brahmas for sale. These birds are extremely docile and friendly, they have great temperaments and are very nice with regards to size and type. I would have set these myself but have no room in my bators at the moment. I will send at least 8 + anything they lay tomorrow, or 8 + extras if shipped on Monday and I will only send the freshest eggs collected within the past 4 days. Shipping within the continental US is an additional $15, except to states that require additional paperwork, sorry. I cannot guarantee your hatch rate but I guarantee you will receive intact, clean, fertile eggs. I pack very well, wrapping each egg in a cylinder of bubble wrap, placed vertically in the box, then surrounded by shredded paper and more bubble wrap between each egg and the sides of the box. I have had very good success using this method. Please send me a pm to order.

 

Thanks for looking!

I just recieved  eggs from this seller, she packages the best, i highly encourage people to buy from this seller.

I live by the golden rule,  and I love my Brahma LF chickens
Reply
I live by the golden rule,  and I love my Brahma LF chickens
Reply
post #3 of 16
Thread Starter 

Thank you brahmapapa, much appreciated smile.png
 

Breeds I own: Orpingtons in Lemon Cuckoo, Lavender, & LF Chocolates. Golden Cuckoo & Birchen Marans, Cream Legbar, Norwegian Jaerhon, Golden Campine, Blue & Black Breda, GS Barred & Blue Plymouth Rocks, D'Uccles.

Updated: http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/beryl-swaps

Reply

Breeds I own: Orpingtons in Lemon Cuckoo, Lavender, & LF Chocolates. Golden Cuckoo & Birchen Marans, Cream Legbar, Norwegian Jaerhon, Golden Campine, Blue & Black Breda, GS Barred & Blue Plymouth Rocks, D'Uccles.

Updated: http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/beryl-swaps

Reply
post #4 of 16

uggggg  I wish I could trade you eggs! but I dont have anything but cochin and silkies!! hit.gif

post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 

I will have more smile.png I'm waiting for those beautiful baby Brahmas you've got to start laying, lol.
 

Breeds I own: Orpingtons in Lemon Cuckoo, Lavender, & LF Chocolates. Golden Cuckoo & Birchen Marans, Cream Legbar, Norwegian Jaerhon, Golden Campine, Blue & Black Breda, GS Barred & Blue Plymouth Rocks, D'Uccles.

Updated: http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/beryl-swaps

Reply

Breeds I own: Orpingtons in Lemon Cuckoo, Lavender, & LF Chocolates. Golden Cuckoo & Birchen Marans, Cream Legbar, Norwegian Jaerhon, Golden Campine, Blue & Black Breda, GS Barred & Blue Plymouth Rocks, D'Uccles.

Updated: http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/beryl-swaps

Reply
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overoberyl View Post

I will have more smile.png I'm waiting for those beautiful baby Brahmas you've got to start laying, lol.
 

me too im waiting for those babies to start laying too, i deff want some eggs when they do

I live by the golden rule,  and I love my Brahma LF chickens
Reply
I live by the golden rule,  and I love my Brahma LF chickens
Reply
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overoberyl View Post

I have 8 + hatching eggs from my flock of Dark Brahmas for sale. These birds are extremely docile and friendly, they have great temperaments and are very nice with regards to size and type. I would have set these myself but have no room in my bators at the moment. I will send at least 8 + anything they lay tomorrow, or 8 + extras if shipped on Monday and I will only send the freshest eggs collected within the past 4 days. Shipping within the continental US is an additional $15, except to states that require additional paperwork, sorry. I cannot guarantee your hatch rate but I guarantee you will receive intact, clean, fertile eggs. I pack very well, wrapping each egg in a cylinder of bubble wrap, placed vertically in the box, then surrounded by shredded paper and more bubble wrap between each egg and the sides of the box. I have had very good success using this method. Please send me a pm to order.

 

Thanks for looking!

I AM POSTING THIS TO ENCOURAGE ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING LF DARK BRAHMAS TO BUY FROM THIS SELLER. THERE ARE OTHER DARK BRAHMAS LISTED HERE FROM A SELLER THAT I PURCHASED FROM. THE EGGS CAME PACKAGED LESS THAN FAVORABALLY. I COMPLAINED AND THE SELLER SENT ME REPLACEMENTS AND THEY WERE PACKAGED THE SAME WAY AS FIRST BATCH. SOME WERE BROKEN IN SECOND BATCH. I JUST GAVE UP UNTIL I FOUND THIS SELLER WHO PRIDES HERSELF ON HOW WELL SHE PACKAGES. HER EGGS CAME PACKAGED EXTREMELY WELL AND ARE ALL DEVELOPING IN MY BATOR.

I live by the golden rule,  and I love my Brahma LF chickens
Reply
I live by the golden rule,  and I love my Brahma LF chickens
Reply
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overoberyl View Post

I will have more smile.png I'm waiting for those beautiful baby Brahmas you've got to start laying, lol.
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmapapa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overoberyl View Post

I will have more smile.png I'm waiting for those beautiful baby Brahmas you've got to start laying, lol.
 

me too im waiting for those babies to start laying too, i deff want some eggs when they do

oh I got some laying just need Roos to learn to work it! LOL

post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine View Post

 

oh I got some laying just need Roos to learn to work it! LOL

funny that the roos aren't sexually active yet but  i have observed that roos in alot of the brahma breeds are slow to mature sexually.

I live by the golden rule,  and I love my Brahma LF chickens
Reply
I live by the golden rule,  and I love my Brahma LF chickens
Reply
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine View Post

 

oh I got some laying just need Roos to learn to work it! LOL

Of all the brahma color patterns i have found the dark brahmas to be the most doscile, even tempered etc, but with that comes the propensity of the roo's to be less aggressive and consequently less sexual........has anyone else found this to be true.

I live by the golden rule,  and I love my Brahma LF chickens
Reply
I live by the golden rule,  and I love my Brahma LF chickens
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chicken Hatching Eggs
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade › Chicken Hatching Eggs › 10+ Dark Brahma Hatching Eggs