BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › The Q&A Game!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Q&A Game!

Poll Results: Is this a good idea for a game?

 
  • 79% (238)
    Yes
  • 2% (9)
    No
  • 17% (54)
    It's okay
301 Total Votes  
post #1 of 20045
Thread Starter 

I guess the title speaks for it self haha.

But how you play is simple. The person above you asks a question. You answer it, and then you ask a question.

Example:

User1: What's your favorite color?

User2: Red. What is your favorite movie?

User3: The Twilight Saga. Have you ever broken your arm?

And so on!

 

Yes, double questions (Example: Have you ever fell off a bike? If so, how many times?) are allowed ;)

 

Rules:

Play fair.

Don't ask personal questions.

 

If you break the rules I'll have to kick you out of this thread. smack.gif

 

I'll start...

 

What is your favorite breed of chicken?

post #2 of 20045

Silver Spangled Hamburg.

What's your favorite color?

Rest In Peace, my beloved Brainy. You will be missed. ♡

Reply

Rest In Peace, my beloved Brainy. You will be missed. ♡

Reply
post #3 of 20045
Polish and Seramas equally. smile.png

Are you more of a cat or dog person?
Chickens are like a taste of fine wine. You just take one or two sips, but it's so good you find yourself drinking the whole darn glass and then everything in life seems just a little bit more colorful and that much nicer. 
Reply
Chickens are like a taste of fine wine. You just take one or two sips, but it's so good you find yourself drinking the whole darn glass and then everything in life seems just a little bit more colorful and that much nicer. 
Reply
post #4 of 20045

Green!

 

What's your favorite food?
 

I set fire to the rain! Watch it pour as I, touched your face. Well it burn while I cried, because I heard it screaming out your name. And I threw us into flames. I knew that was the last time, the last time...I set fire to the rain! -Adele

 

Look at my flock page! http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/bantamfan4lifes-flock

Reply

I set fire to the rain! Watch it pour as I, touched your face. Well it burn while I cried, because I heard it screaming out your name. And I threw us into flames. I knew that was the last time, the last time...I set fire to the rain! -Adele

 

Look at my flock page! http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/bantamfan4lifes-flock

Reply
post #5 of 20045
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugglesmommy View Post

Polish and Seramas equally. smile.png

Are you more of a cat or dog person?

Dog.

 

What do you want to be for Halloween this year?

Rest In Peace, my beloved Brainy. You will be missed. ♡

Reply

Rest In Peace, my beloved Brainy. You will be missed. ♡

Reply
post #6 of 20045
Thread Starter 

Thanks for joining guys!

A chicken!

What's your favorite color?


Edited by TheCrazyClucker - 4/25/13 at 3:28pm
post #7 of 20045

Lol, we keep posting at the same time XD

Rest In Peace, my beloved Brainy. You will be missed. ♡

Reply

Rest In Peace, my beloved Brainy. You will be missed. ♡

Reply
post #8 of 20045
Thread Starter 

I edited my post. :)

post #9 of 20045
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrazyClucker View Post

Thanks for joining guys!

A chicken!

What's your favorite color?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Houdan View Post

Green!

 

What's your favorite food?
 

I set fire to the rain! Watch it pour as I, touched your face. Well it burn while I cried, because I heard it screaming out your name. And I threw us into flames. I knew that was the last time, the last time...I set fire to the rain! -Adele

 

Look at my flock page! http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/bantamfan4lifes-flock

Reply

I set fire to the rain! Watch it pour as I, touched your face. Well it burn while I cried, because I heard it screaming out your name. And I threw us into flames. I knew that was the last time, the last time...I set fire to the rain! -Adele

 

Look at my flock page! http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/bantamfan4lifes-flock

Reply
post #10 of 20045
Thread Starter 

Ah this is confusing!


Spaghetti ^.^

Do you like Araucanas?


Edited by TheCrazyClucker - 4/25/13 at 3:31pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › The Q&A Game!