My only Welsummer came from a hatchery. She arrived by mail in poor shape and was very undersized. She pulled through with extra attention but was stunted for many months. However, she eventually...
I was looking for a meat outcross for my EE hens, so I bought 25 Dark Cornish roosters. I raised them together and culled them down (sent to freezer camp) all but 5, then introduced them to my...
I've had several of these chickens. The free rooster I got from the hatchery looks like the one in the main photo. I also have a red one. The hens are all unique. They have the same basic...
I purchased two pullets and a cockerel from a fellow chicken lover. I don't regret it at all. These birds aren't too flighty, and always know when it's time to roost. They are great foragers, but...
We have two pair of these - black and blue. The females are sweet and make good show birds for small children. The lay enormous eggs considering their body size. The males are very agressive as is...
Superworms Bite - Page 2
Currently, there are 1864 Active Users (190 Members and 1674 Guests)
- › Official BYC caption Contest - 01/23/2017 - Pic by summerb123 31 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 34 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 35 seconds ago
- › ROOSTER OR HEN 56 seconds ago
- › 2017 Groundhog Day Hatch-a-long! 1 minute ago
- › Need help my hens aren't laying 1 minute ago
- › Homesteaders 2 minutes ago
- › gender and breed?! 2 minutes ago
- › The EMERGENCY Thread!!! 2 minutes ago
- › *Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play 3 minutes ago
- › Growing up chickens
- › 20 Things i wish i knew before i started...
- › Finally out of the coop!
- › A Portrait of Chicken....Portraits? (Chick...
- › An Experiment in Chick Sexing Methods
- › Poultry Ownership and Dealing with Loss (From...
- › WVduckchick's Ducks!
- › Our Lovely Ducks
- › My Pepper!
- › The little lone chick