EE's are not a true breed sure, but they are favorites in our household anyways! Finding out what color eggs you will get from these hens is so much fun! No way to know until they lay though. I...
This is probably the overall best hen in my flock. She was the first to begin laying out of the breeds (EEs, Black Australorps, and Golden Comet) that I bought last Spring. She is my two-year old...
I have a mixed flock of seven currently and two of them are Black Australorps. They are without a doubt the boldest of the bunch and will always be the first to rush me at the gate for attention...
I purchased day-old bantam Buff Brahmas from a hatchery, ending up with 4 pullets and 1 cockerel, a nice little breeding group. The chicks were handled frequently but were never nearly as...
Great first time ducks. my female layed even through the winter, she only took about 3 weeks off. great foragers, my female is my loud one letting me know I went past feeding time, my male is a...
Superworms Bite - Page 2
Currently, there are 2529 Active Users (273 Members and 2256 Guests)
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 1 second ago
- › Troyergals Chat Thread!!! 3 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 5 seconds ago
- › Count as high as you can before HeavensHens88 posts! 26 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 28 seconds ago
- › Angel Wings? 28 seconds ago
- › >~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY! 56 seconds ago
- › Luscious Locks Chat Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Perch ideas 1 minute ago
- › Chickenmama6rir CHAT Thread!!! 1 minute ago
- › Edgar Allan Crow & Darles Chickens
- › The Little Cottage Coop
- › Easy Omelette Recipe
- › The Honor Of Having A Flock
- › Baby Quail
- › Braided Easter Egg Bread
- › FeatherMtnFarms' Spring Chicks!!! 2017
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures