This breed is very easily acquired and seem like the perfect pet for your kids or yourself. In Fact my favourite hen is a Brown Star named "Piper". Be warned these chickens do not have longevity...
I have three white Leghorn (pronounced "Leg-yurn" by the way) hens named Duchess, Henny Penny, and Lucky. They are the flightiest hens in my group of Brown Stars and Black Australorps. They dont...
My RIR, Waffles, is a perfectly lovely bird in that she is healthy, curious, and a great layer. That said, she will be my last RIR. She's been at the root of every flock dynamic issue that we've...
I absolutely hate them!! I got them for hatching eggs, never went broody in 2 years. I was fine with them not going broody as they turned out smaller then expected. But they lay probably 50...
I'm going to be honest. Guineas are not for anyone. Most of the time, guineas are antisocial, noisy jerks. If you handle them from keets, though, you can get them to let you hold and play with...
Superworms Bite - Page 2
Currently, there are 1927 Active Users (193 Members and 1734 Guests)
- › ~A Morning at Mcdonalds~ (Inspired by Vachick,Summer,Peepers,... 56 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 1 minute ago
- › 2017 Gosling Hatch a long!! 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Quilt Projects, Continued from "No Appreciation for Fine... 2 minutes ago
- › Help! First lockdown! 3 minutes ago
- › Egg collecting 3 minutes ago
- › What is this? 4 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 4 minutes ago
- › Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Incubating Ducks in the classroom 5 minutes ago
- › Well, When You Name a Hen "Bratt"....
- › >~*A Howl At Midnight>*~ A FORGOTTEN...
- › The long and the short of it. And some in...
- › In memory. Rest in peace Hops
- › Macgyver
- › Harriet, The Chicken That Has Changed my life
- › Oliver my love....
- › Chicken in a Bag
- › Wandering Hollow Farm
- › Ballontine Chicken Delight