Recent Images In This Thread
We have two pair of these - black and blue. The females are sweet and make good show birds for small children. The lay enormous eggs considering their body size. The males are very agressive as is...
I have had a Bantam Dark Brahma, River Styx, who was as friendly (and as fast) as could be. she would never beat up on other birds or struggle in my arms. My current Brahma bird, India (no, I...
My experience with Wyandottes started with a silver laced, who was absolutely gorgeous and the smartest chicken I owned. But, as I said above she was not wary enough of predators, and actually went...
I cared for a flock of chickens (varied breeds) at my last job, and the welsummer and I had a longstanding feud. Despite all attempts to socialize or bribe her, no matter how much time or how many...
I have two black sexlinks, and overall, they are fantastic birds. My two are a little neurotic, but they're overall friendly enough towards me, and put themselves to bed at 6 every night. I get...
For Sale or Trade: Thai Stags and Pullets - Page 2
Currently, there are 1928 Active Users (337 Members and 1591 Guests)
- › 2017 New Drug Law - What Are Your Plans? 45 seconds ago
- › We are entering the pre-fab chicken coop market and are looking for... 52 seconds ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 1 minute ago
- › My two ringneck dove probably doesn't like each other? 1 minute ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 2 minutes ago
- › 《Human After All》A Role Play 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread 3 minutes ago
- › New to the chicken world! 3 minutes ago
- › Soon to be eggs or wake-up calls? 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago