BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › grannys gone and done it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

grannys gone and done it - Page 10290  

post #102891 of 146476
Linda, **** all the hugs to you too.

Thanks rir. Just feeling super helpless right now.
post #102892 of 146476
Morning everyone. frow.gif Praying for peace of mind over those who need it. Today will be beautiful. hugs.gif
There is no more faithful friend than a slightly hungry chicken.

https://www.facebook.com/sowingandcrowing/
There is no more faithful friend than a slightly hungry chicken.

https://www.facebook.com/sowingandcrowing/
post #102893 of 146476
Well phew. My friends...one works with the rcmp (police) so she's working at the municipal command center thingy...she's safe. Her hubs is at a camp, he's safe too. Their dogs are out of harms way as well.

Everything else can be rebuilt or replaced. Been afraid to look at the news for damage reports.

Keep up the good vibes though. The people of fort Mac will need them sad.png
post #102894 of 146476

Hi all! Didn't win anything in the drawing contest :/ Oh well....

 

Congrats Camping in the mug shot contest!

 

Need to catch up, but didn't come back to alot, most likely will be on later.

Meep
Meep
post #102895 of 146476
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostar View Post

Well phew. My friends...one works with the rcmp (police) so she's working at the municipal command center thingy...she's safe. Her hubs is at a camp, he's safe too. Their dogs are out of harms way as well.

Everything else can be rebuilt or replaced. Been afraid to look at the news for damage reports.

Keep up the good vibes though. The people of fort Mac will need them sad.png

Been praying star.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

post #102896 of 146476
Quote:
Originally Posted by campingshaws View Post

Morning everyone. frow.gif Praying for peace of mind over those who need it. Today will be beautiful. hugs.gif

Agreed.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

post #102897 of 146476
Good morning all. Star I looked up the news and caught up on what is happening. Sending them all good thoughts and prayers for safety.

Hoping today will find you all a miracle you have been waiting on.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

post #102898 of 146476

Good morning granny family!  Overcast and dripping here.  Nothing new, except I am attempting my first solo shopping trip since my stupid back went out.  Bringing lots of bags so I can pack everything super light. 

 

Prostar, keeping your friends and countrymen in mind.  Terrible fire.  Reminds me of the one we had near here last year in Middletown.  All the beetle damage trees are like torches when they catch fire.  Latest report on the news said no reports of injuries, so that's a blessing.  Glad your friends are safe.

 

Linda, awesome interview!  You write very well and loved the pic of all of you on the couch. 

 

Melon, there were so many great entries in the art contest, but I thought you deserved a prize.   Here is the Lava Lamp  Emoticon of Exceptional Artistic Merit.  :hugs   Sorry, best I could do so early in the morning. 

 

 

Hope everyone has / had a great morning.  I've got to get going or the boy is going to be late for class.  See ya later! 

A mind is like a door.  Keep it open and something might get in.

A mind is like a door.  Keep it open and something might get in.

post #102899 of 146476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing4Wings View Post

Good morning granny family!  Overcast and dripping here.  Nothing new, except I am attempting my first solo shopping trip since my stupid back went out.  Bringing lots of bags so I can pack everything super light. 

Prostar, keeping your friends and countrymen in mind.  Terrible fire.  Reminds me of the one we had near here last year in Middletown.  All the beetle damage trees are like torches when they catch fire.  Latest report on the news said no reports of injuries, so that's a blessing.  Glad your friends are safe.

Linda, awesome interview!  You write very well and loved the pic of all of you on the couch. 

Melon, there were so many great entries in the art contest, but I thought you deserved a prize.   Here is the Lava Lamp  Emoticon
of Exceptional Artistic Merit.  hugs.gif    Sorry, best I could do so early in the morning. 


Hope everyone has / had a great morning.  I've got to get going or the boy is going to be late for class.  See ya later! 

Be careful with the groceries wishing!!!! We better hear good reports when you get back and not hear you can stand straight. Big hugs your way.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

post #102900 of 146476
Saw on Facebook that the evacuation was successful, everyone from fort Mac got out safe.

Which is phenomenal.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
This thread is locked  
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › grannys gone and done it