BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › grannys gone and done it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

grannys gone and done it - Page 11838

post #118371 of 143950
😖 I don't spank or choose corporal punishment. Eep... But that's just me. Lol to each their own. 🙈🙈🙈🙈

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply
post #118372 of 143950
I don't do it often unless its something very serious. Most of the time it's time out, lose privileges ect. Shooting someone in back, even tho it was a plastic bb is serious.
🐣🐤🐥🐦 More to love 🐦🐥🐤🐣
Reply
🐣🐤🐥🐦 More to love 🐦🐥🐤🐣
Reply
post #118373 of 143950
Thread Starter 

In Fl. I was out walking and seen some kids shooting a gun so I stopped and asked if I could. Never held a gun before. . Now, in Fl. the elderly rode them 3 wheeled bikes .  They said sure and I aimed for a tree. I got real close so I wouldnt miss. too close. I know now it was air powered but didnt then.  It ricochet off that tree and I heard a woman scream and I took off at a dead run. I headed for a laundry mat in town about half mile away.  I flew in there and hid in a dryer. Now I won races at school because I walked so much and had the legs to do it but next thing I know I am being hauled out of that dryer by a very piiissed off fat woman.  She dropped her drawers and was jumping up and down screaming , Do you see what you did to me ??  I had never seen an adult butt before and hers was humongous and smack full of dimples.   I looked with my jaw dropping and said, I did all that ?  !!!!   Im sorry.  So I guess I embarrassed her and she turned around and left.  For many years I thought I had shot all them holes .

    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
post #118374 of 143950
Quote:
Originally Posted by granny hatchet View Post

In Fl. I was out walking and seen some kids shooting a gun so I stopped and asked if I could. Never held a gun before. . Now, in Fl. the elderly rode them 3 wheeled bikes .  They said sure and I aimed for a tree. I got real close so I wouldnt miss. too close. I know now it was air powered but didnt then.  It ricochet off that tree and I heard a woman scream and I took off at a dead run. I headed for a laundry mat in town about half mile away.  I flew in there and hid in a dryer. Now I won races at school because I walked so much and had the legs to do it but next thing I know I am being hauled out of that dryer by a very piiissed off fat woman.  She dropped her drawers and was jumping up and down screaming , Do you see what you did to me ??  I had never seen an adult butt before and hers was humongous and smack full of dimples.   I looked with my jaw dropping and said, I did all that ?  !!!!   Im sorry.  So I guess I embarrassed her and she turned around and left.  For many years I thought I had shot all them holes .

That had to scar you!!!! But it's kind of funny....

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply
post #118375 of 143950
Quote:
Originally Posted by granny hatchet View Post

In Fl. I was out walking and seen some kids shooting a gun so I stopped and asked if I could. Never held a gun before. . Now, in Fl. the elderly rode them 3 wheeled bikes .  They said sure and I aimed for a tree. I got real close so I wouldnt miss. too close. I know now it was air powered but didnt then.  It ricochet off that tree and I heard a woman scream and I took off at a dead run. I headed for a laundry mat in town about half mile away.  I flew in there and hid in a dryer. Now I won races at school because I walked so much and had the legs to do it but next thing I know I am being hauled out of that dryer by a very piiissed off fat woman.  She dropped her drawers and was jumping up and down screaming , Do you see what you did to me ??  I had never seen an adult butt before and hers was humongous and smack full of dimples.   I looked with my jaw dropping and said, I did all that ?  !!!!   Im sorry.  So I guess I embarrassed her and she turned around and left.  For many years I thought I had shot all them holes .
lau.gif
🐣🐤🐥🐦 More to love 🐦🐥🐤🐣
Reply
🐣🐤🐥🐦 More to love 🐦🐥🐤🐣
Reply
post #118376 of 143950
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

well it's 2 am and I am all caught up.   Dishes all done and put away.  Yard mowed,  19 dozen eggs boiled and sent out for the chicks.  The eggs were over 2 weeks old. hide.gif    

Guess I will grab a shower and then hit the rack

Catch you all tomorrow.     SDWF  

Hope you had a great day!!!
post #118377 of 143950
Gonna hop in the shower now that Vinnie is up to keep an eye on the kids. Be back shortly!!

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply
post #118378 of 143950
Quote:
Originally Posted by granny hatchet View Post
 

My mom refused to babysit unless it was her idea . I did too.  She would say, you made your bed, you lay in it.  


gee isn't that how you ended up with kids in the first place ??

abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
post #118379 of 143950
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalouly View Post

Gonna hop in the shower now that Vinnie is up to keep an eye on the kids. Be back shortly!!


was gonna talk to you about that. hehehee

    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
post #118380 of 143950
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post
 


gee isn't that how you ended up with kids in the first place ??


I still havent figured that one out yet.. LOL Morning lover boy

    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › grannys gone and done it