BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › grannys gone and done it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

grannys gone and done it - Page 11874

post #118731 of 143968

She's fallen and cant get out 

abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
post #118732 of 143968
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rIrs roost View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLady2014 View Post

That would be so embarrassing, poor lady. Those fireman probably talked of that call for a good many years.
Now we can talk about it for many years lol. Thanks twist. I know it wasn't funny to her. I bet she wanted to kill those firemen.
Did they ever find it?



nope she was laughing the entire time between squeaking every time what ever they used to cover her would start to slip   and then firemen would start to laugh and back in she went in again. 
Why didn't you tell them to put water back in?


because the plug got sort of lost under her  
Did they ever find it?


after they "extracted" her yes.   And they did try refilling but the water just stayed on top and then they had to bail it back out. 
Oh my gosh, she was a BIG lady then. I can't imagine why she would have even attempt taking a bath.
Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!
Reply
Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!
Reply
post #118733 of 143968
Quote:
Originally Posted by rIrs roost View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post

Did they ever find it?
And where did they find it.?


it was sort of embedded in a back cheek   she actually showed me the indentation 

abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
post #118734 of 143968
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post


Robert used one of those as well and then a hand held shower head.   But  you don't really get to soak that way    I have never asked it he puts it on pulsate hide.gif
lau.gif shower heads can be fun.
post #118735 of 143968
Quote:
Originally Posted by rIrs roost View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post


after they "extracted" her yes.   And they did try refilling but the water just stayed on top and then they had to bail it back out. 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

it was one of those old fashioned claw foot tubs.   with the high backs

the only thing "free"  was her arms and head 
gig.gif twist you just gave me a great laugh for today. I can't wait til pearls up so I can tell her.

 

the worst part was she was my relief  at work  so I got  "stuck"  working a couple extra hours. 

abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
post #118736 of 143968
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post


it was sort of embedded in a back cheek   she actually showed me the indentation 
gig.gif omg you've got me crying from laughing so hard.
post #118737 of 143968
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLady2014 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rIrs roost View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLady2014 View Post

That would be so embarrassing, poor lady. Those fireman probably talked of that call for a good many years.
Now we can talk about it for many years lol. Thanks twist. I know it wasn't funny to her. I bet she wanted to kill those firemen.
Did they ever find it?



nope she was laughing the entire time between squeaking every time what ever they used to cover her would start to slip   and then firemen would start to laugh and back in she went in again. 
Why didn't you tell them to put water back in?


because the plug got sort of lost under her  
Did they ever find it?


after they "extracted" her yes.   And they did try refilling but the water just stayed on top and then they had to bail it back out. 
Oh my gosh, she was a BIG lady then. I can't imagine why she would have even attempt taking a bath.

 

well she never pulled the plug until after she got out  from then on.   Her apartment didn't have a shower. 


Edited by twisted-acres-farm - 6/20/16 at 9:13pm
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
Reply
post #118738 of 143968
I want one of those walkin bathtubs. They have the built in seat, nice & deep and you don't have to climb over the edge to get in.
Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!
Reply
Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!
Reply
post #118739 of 143968
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

the worst part was she was my relief  at work  so I got  "stuck"  working a couple extra hours. 
Lol I bet you were all over the road?
post #118740 of 143968
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLady2014 View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rIrs roost View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLady2014 View Post

That would be so embarrassing, poor lady. Those fireman probably talked of that call for a good many years.
Now we can talk about it for many years lol. Thanks twist. I know it wasn't funny to her. I bet she wanted to kill those firemen.
Did they ever find it?




nope she was laughing the entire time between squeaking every time what ever they used to cover her would start to slip   and then firemen would start to laugh and back in she went in again. 
Why didn't you tell them to put water back in?



because the plug got sort of lost under her  
Did they ever find it?



after they "extracted" her yes.   And they did try refilling but the water just stayed on top and then they had to bail it back out. 
Oh my gosh, she was a BIG lady then. I can't imagine why she would have even attempt taking a bath.

well she never pulled the plug until after she got out  from then one.   Her apartment didn't have a shower. 
Poor thing 😢
Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!
Reply
Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › grannys gone and done it