BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › grannys gone and done it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

grannys gone and done it - Page 13833

post #138321 of 143329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing4Wings View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post
 

All caught up! My computer is back from the repairman! How is everybody?


We were wondering where you were!  I even sang you a song.   post #138223

I saw that! It was very good!

post #138322 of 143329
HI everyone. Did I miss anything fun... My phone is being bonkers... Cute chicks konneratorchickenboy!

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply
post #138323 of 143329
Well all I did for the day was babysit from 9 am to 2 pm... This is how this went.. Dad went to my nieces jamboree... Came home half an hour later with Annie... Mom and dad take off... Not a word.. I fact they are still gone. No answer from my sister.... They got her at 2. But while I babysat.. I mowed our lawn and the neighbors... Scrubbed the bathroom and moved furniture for a deap vacuum. Sounds fun huh? My phone was out most of they day so I got to and am still enjoying the Mickey Mouse club house with boy number four. I'm gonna cheat tonight and make twisted favorite dinner... Hamberger helper stroganoff variety.. Then hopefully early bed time. Think Devin is going out after work with buddies.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply
post #138324 of 143329
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalouly View Post

Well all I did for the day was babysit from 9 am to 2 pm... This is how this went.. Dad went to my nieces jamboree... Came home half an hour later with Annie... Mom and dad take off... Not a word.. I fact they are still gone. No answer from my sister.... They got her at 2. But while I babysat.. I mowed our lawn and the neighbors... Scrubbed the bathroom and moved furniture for a deap vacuum. Sounds fun huh? My phone was out most of they day so I got to and am still enjoying the Mickey Mouse club house with boy number four. I'm gonna cheat tonight and make twisted favorite dinner... Hamberger helper stroganoff variety.. Then hopefully early bed time. Think Devin is going out after work with buddies.


Well, that's just crappy all around to just dump her on you without even saying anything (or, you know, ASKING if you minded) -- WTH?

Where are we going, and why are we in this hand basket?
Reply
Where are we going, and why are we in this hand basket?
Reply
post #138325 of 143329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Grey Mare View Post


Well, that's just crappy all around to just dump her on you without even saying anything (or, you know, ASKING if you minded) -- WTH?

Lol!! I'm getting use to it!! It was actually my folks doing cause they don't know how to say no... But discussion would have been nice. I didn't have anything planned anyway.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply
post #138326 of 143329
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalouly View Post

Lol!! I'm getting use to it!! It was actually my folks doing cause they don't know how to say no... But discussion would have been nice. I didn't have anything planned anyway.

But had I known I would have prepared!!! Lol not enough smokes for me and snacks for kids!!!

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply
post #138327 of 143329
I've been filling my brain with article after article of credit things. I've done all I can really minus a couple things I have to wait on until I have cash... Now it's just waiting... 5 months so far and we have only raised our score 20 points.

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply
post #138328 of 143329
Thread Starter 

Hi all, Been researching home euthanasia  . Tried to take a nap.  No one wants me to it seems. 

    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
post #138329 of 143329
Quote:
Originally Posted by granny hatchet View Post

Hi all, Been researching home euthanasia  . Tried to take a nap.  No one wants me to it seems. 

Why in the heck are you researching that?

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply

 My daily ramblings on about nothing http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1011208/making-the-most-of-it

 

 

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.

 

I speak in silly and smartypants....

 

A picture is always worth showing.

Reply
post #138330 of 143329
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalouly View Post


Why in the heck are you researching that?

ol man done made me mad.

    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
    Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn.   Empathy for another soul 
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › grannys gone and done it