OH thank you for connecting all the dots there.
grannys gone and done it - Page 1490
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickens
Did you all know it is ok to kiss a Nun just don't get into the habit.
- Sir Crows A lot
it never works.
little trivia for all of you. 90% of the people in the world Mastubate and the other 10% sing the exact same song while in the shower. I think that is amazing giving the fact of how many people are in the world . the same song !
Your just going to have a family reunion then Enola or tell the kids for your birthday or Christmas all you want is for them to all come home at the same time. Your a mother I bet you can figure out some way to "guilt" them all into coming home at the same time.
And I mean guilt in a good way.
Did you hear about the Nun who got kicked out of the convent. They caught her doing push-ups in the cukecumber patch.
Do you all know why Jesus was crucified instead of stoned like was usually done with blasphemers
it is easier for Catholic's to make the sign of the cross then striking the tops of their head with fists.
you are terrible my friend . lol