BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › grannys gone and done it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

grannys gone and done it - Page 6101  

post #61001 of 146476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post
 

so it is 9:15 there now then right??   Same as my brother   ??   Is all of Tx in the same time zone?? 

Both are correct!

Nope, I am WRONG! El Paso is mountain Time. Sorry

But it is 9:20 here

post #61002 of 146476

cool  so another  hour of fun and frolic's  

 

 

How was work ?? 

abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
post #61003 of 146476

Mutt have you caught up yet ??? 

abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
post #61004 of 146476
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post
 

so it is 9:15 there now then right??   Same as my brother   ??   Is all of Tx in the same time zone?? 

Both are correct!

Nope, I am WRONG! El Paso is mountain Time. Sorry


so your state is as mixed up as North Dakota. 

I guess so. Actually El Paso is almost exactly half way to California from San Antonio. 

post #61005 of 146476
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post
 

cool  so another  hour of fun and frolic's  

 

 

How was work ?? 

No maimings or killings!:lau

post #61006 of 146476

North Dakota is a little over 300 miles wide.  

abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
post #61007 of 146476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post
 

cool  so another  hour of fun and frolic's  

 

 

How was work ?? 

No maimings or killings!:lau


this is a good thing.    You mean loud mouth hasn't managed to did herself a hole yet ??   Unless she is using it on the boss as well 

abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
post #61008 of 146476

Texas is 790 miles long and 660 miles wide at its most distant points. The geographic center of Texas is located in McCulloch County, 15 miles NE of Brady. Texas is bordered by New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Arkansas to the north. On the west Texas is bordered by New Mexico and shares an international border with Mexico

post #61009 of 146476
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm View Post
 

cool  so another  hour of fun and frolic's  

 

 

How was work ?? 

No maimings or killings!:lau


this is a good thing.    You mean loud mouth hasn't managed to did herself a hole yet ??   Unless she is using it on the boss as well 

We are giving her plenty of rope!

post #61010 of 146476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippylou View Post
 

Texas is 790 miles long and 660 miles wide at its most distant points. The geographic center of Texas is located in McCulloch County, 15 miles NE of Brady. Texas is bordered by New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Arkansas to the north. On the west Texas is bordered by New Mexico and shares an international border with Mexico


some  good information in that thank you.   I suppose I will have to visit my brother at some point. 


Edited by twisted-acres-farm - 1/12/16 at 7:28pm
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
abbreviations hurt my head/brain while miss-spelling and typo only hurt my fingers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
This thread is locked  
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › grannys gone and done it