BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!) - Page 8244  

Poll Results: Do you like it?

 
  • 90% (166)
    Yes
  • 9% (17)
    No
183 Total Votes  
post #82431 of 96223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenchick11 View Post




lau.gif

:gig

post #82432 of 96223
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamingMaster View Post


Neva. (_(

)_)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamingMaster View Post



I told you. I'd get it done. My brother asked me to draw this for him; a bison licking a guy's face. XD


10/10 would not rate!!!!

post #82433 of 96223

    The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.                          Robert Baden-Powell

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

  Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

      Erich fromm



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ

    The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.                          Robert Baden-Powell

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

  Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

      Erich fromm



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ
post #82434 of 96223
CHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

    The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.                          Robert Baden-Powell

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

  Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

      Erich fromm



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ

    The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.                          Robert Baden-Powell

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

  Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

      Erich fromm



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ
post #82435 of 96223
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan26552 View Post

CHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!


DAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

XD HAPPY NO THANKS GIVING!!!!!!!!

post #82436 of 96223
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchooklover View Post


DAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
XD HAPPY NO THANKS GIVING!!!!!!!!
CHOOOOKY WOODY

IF YOU SAY SO

    The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.                          Robert Baden-Powell

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

  Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

      Erich fromm



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ

    The most worth-while thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.                          Robert Baden-Powell

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

  Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

      Erich fromm



https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS0eKC-XoQ
post #82437 of 96223
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan26552 View Post


Really? Only just starting?


Yeah, they come in REALLY late here. They started about last week.

The real fall colors come in around December 10 and such, this was only the beginning of them!


Edited by TheNeonPanther - 11/26/15 at 2:07pm

Hello. I am The Neon Panther but I wished to be called Kae or Crazy Quail Lady. But you can call me anything! :)

Some of my favorite animals are Dogs, Quails, Pigeons, Starlings and of course, Chickens!!!

EXTRAS TO MY SIGNATURE!! (Click to show)
I currently live in , Texas and own 5 quail 100% under my care.
RIP Lucky, Puffball (button quails) and Snickers, who is the reason I'm here.

Hello. I am The Neon Panther but I wished to be called Kae or Crazy Quail Lady. But you can call me anything! :)

Some of my favorite animals are Dogs, Quails, Pigeons, Starlings and of course, Chickens!!!

EXTRAS TO MY SIGNATURE!! (Click to show)
I currently live in , Texas and own 5 quail 100% under my care.
RIP Lucky, Puffball (button quails) and Snickers, who is the reason I'm here.
post #82438 of 96223
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan26552 View Post


CHOOOOKY WOODY

IF YOU SAY SO


^-^ How are you!!!!!

 

 

WELL SEEING THAT WE DON'T DO THANKS GIVING IN AUSTRALIA!

post #82439 of 96223
Thread Starter 

Ah! That meal was so tasty!:drool:love

F.R.E.E.D.O.M--In order to truly appreciate true freedom, you must:
First Remember Everything Emmanuel Did On account of Mankind
-Sarah/me

Take delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn... Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him.
-Psalm 37:4-7
F.R.E.E.D.O.M--In order to truly appreciate true freedom, you must:
First Remember Everything Emmanuel Did On account of Mankind
-Sarah/me

Take delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn... Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him.
-Psalm 37:4-7
post #82440 of 96223
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeonPanther View Post
 

My Pomeranian is looking like a arctic fox!


(Maybe Pomeranian, she was rescued from the streets like 6 years ago.)

Cute!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenchick11 View Post



A Sculpy clay fisherman I made for my dad for Christmas/his birthday. (His birthday is December 25th. LOL)

 

That's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeonPanther View Post
 

The fall colors are coming in!

Thank you all for such nice comments on snowbell the Pomeranian!

That's beautiful.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan26552 View Post


Lol lau.gif That is funny


Right?!:lol: 

F.R.E.E.D.O.M--In order to truly appreciate true freedom, you must:
First Remember Everything Emmanuel Did On account of Mankind
-Sarah/me

Take delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn... Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him.
-Psalm 37:4-7
F.R.E.E.D.O.M--In order to truly appreciate true freedom, you must:
First Remember Everything Emmanuel Did On account of Mankind
-Sarah/me

Take delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn... Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him.
-Psalm 37:4-7
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
This thread is locked  
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)