Originally Posted by TamingMaster
Oh yeah, I think I remember you saying you had to give him away? Correct me if I'm wrong. XD
I have a bunch of tips:
- Give them lots of space to roam, don't isolate them to a hutch.
- Give them space to burrow, but make sure they don't escape.
- Don't use this food:
The rabbits will become picky and only eat the high sugar pieces, making them obese (it's happened to me before). Instead, feed pellets.
- Visit them often, let them associate you with food and healthy treats (don't feed rabbits seed, that makes them fat). Then, they'll come for cuddles.
- Always keep more than one water bottle attached to the cage/hutch/run, to prevent dehydration.
- Always, always, make sure your rabbits have hay. It's bedding and helps them keep their teeth in check.
- Make sure you don't have any poisonous plants around, I guarantee the rabbits will try to eat them (even though, most of the time, they know better).
- Check daily for illnesses. Just to be safe.
I think that's most of the important stuff. If you need help, I'll always be happy to help you! ^-^