Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 Cup AP flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 Cup unsalted butter, melted
1 Cup packed brown sugar
1/2 Cup white sugar
1 Tab. vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
2 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
* Pre-heat oven to 325*. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
* Sift together the flour, baking soda & salt. Set aside.
* In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg & egg yolk until light & creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Mix in the chocolate chips by hand.
* Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3" apart.
* Bake for 15-17 minutes or until edges are lightly toasted. Cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Now that's a COOKIE!