New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My leukemia's back. - Page 397

post #3961 of 8979

Father, we lift Ashley up to you today.  We gather around her to pray that you will touch her little body, that you will cause her neutrophils to rally.  That you will give her medical team wisdom and compassion as they help her to fight this cancer.  That you will touch her and her family in such a way that they will feel your comforting arms around them.  Surround them with your people, and love them through your people.  We pray in the name of Jesus Christ.  

Ephesians 2:10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

 

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1013154/byc-member-interview-lazy-gardener

http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/yes-you-certainly-can-brood-chicks-outdoors

https://tikktok.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/fermented-feed-faq/

Reply

Ephesians 2:10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

 

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1013154/byc-member-interview-lazy-gardener

http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/yes-you-certainly-can-brood-chicks-outdoors

https://tikktok.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/fermented-feed-faq/

Reply
post #3962 of 8979
Amen

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reply
post #3963 of 8979

Bunny, sending sunshine wishes your way (good news on your little pony)

 

 

LG, you always have the loveliest prayers. Thank you for saying them.

Forum FAQ & tips: post #1

Find your state thread: post #1

Like to bake? Come join us! post #1

 

Drop in to say hi! http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1050266/the-nfc-b-day-chat-thread/15990#post_18076945

Debby

Reply

Forum FAQ & tips: post #1

Find your state thread: post #1

Like to bake? Come join us! post #1

 

Drop in to say hi! http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1050266/the-nfc-b-day-chat-thread/15990#post_18076945

Debby

Reply
post #3964 of 8979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooie View Post
 

Need to inject a more serious note here, as much as I hate to.  Just got word from home that Ash has been admitted to the hospital with a fever that won't respond and being something called "neutrapenic".  I don't know that means and I said on another thread I'm not sure I want to look it up.  It sounds scary, but maybe it's something that leukemia patients deal with.  Rachel, Phil?  Any ideas?  Jenna posted this photo of her tonight and I'd sure appreciate it if you all could look into your hearts and spare a prayer if you're the praying sort, and a good thought if you're not.  

Our family thanks you.

 

Blooie... bless her and you...and for that matter anyone and everyone that has ever known of Ashley...continued prayers for all of you....:hugs

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today the way you are.

 

"Maman" ( my Avatar ) RIP my beloved died 8th February 2014...my heart is broken

Reply

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today the way you are.

 

"Maman" ( my Avatar ) RIP my beloved died 8th February 2014...my heart is broken

Reply
post #3965 of 8979

Sending prayers Ashley's way @Blooie.  Hoping for the best news possible.  Never worry about posting too much, or asking for support.  That's why we are here....for each other. 

 

I've got to tell you all something funny......Last night we went to the Cincinnati zoo for my Daughter in Law's birthday.  Here we are with about 30 other random people standing in the elephant building trying to stay warm because it was freezing outside.  Drinking our cups of hot chocolate or coffee.  Enjoying watching the 2 HUGE elephants pulling hay with their trunks from a rope ball above their heads.

All the sudden....

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!  The huge elephant farted a super loud and stinky fart.  Talk about scrambling and clearing the room!!!! 

:lau

post #3966 of 8979
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthFLChick View Post
 

Bunny, sending sunshine wishes your way (good news on your little pony)

 

 

LG, you always have the loveliest prayers. Thank you for saying them.

God doesn't care about fancy.  But, where ever 2 or more are gathered and talking to Him, He promises to be there with us and listening and no prayer goes unanswered.  Of course that does not mean that He always gives us the answer we expect, but He does answer, in His own way, in His own time, and with His own will.  So, I encourage you all to join.  It does not take fancy words to type a prayer, just conversation!

Ephesians 2:10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

 

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1013154/byc-member-interview-lazy-gardener

http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/yes-you-certainly-can-brood-chicks-outdoors

https://tikktok.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/fermented-feed-faq/

Reply

Ephesians 2:10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

 

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1013154/byc-member-interview-lazy-gardener

http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/yes-you-certainly-can-brood-chicks-outdoors

https://tikktok.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/fermented-feed-faq/

Reply
post #3967 of 8979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outpost JWB View Post
 

Sending prayers Ashley's way @Blooie.  Hoping for the best news possible.  Never worry about posting too much, or asking for support.  That's why we are here....for each other. 

 

I've got to tell you all something funny......Last night we went to the Cincinnati zoo for my Daughter in Law's birthday.  Here we are with about 30 other random people standing in the elephant building trying to stay warm because it was freezing outside.  Drinking our cups of hot chocolate or coffee.  Enjoying watching the 2 HUGE elephants pulling hay with their trunks from a rope ball above their heads.

All the sudden...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!  The huge elephant farted a super loud and stinky fart.  Talk about scrambling and clearing the room!!!! 

:lau

That is so reminiscent of my Husband coming home this evening....he told me that he was not feeling very well ..he has some serious health issues of late....I was worried... he explained that one of the dogs farted in a close proximity to him....he stumbled into the kitchen...smelled what I was cooking for dinner and promptly left for some fresh air...now...am I cooking farts or have his taste buds departed from him ??????  My cooking is NOT world renowned by the way...he is still alive as I post this....

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today the way you are.

 

"Maman" ( my Avatar ) RIP my beloved died 8th February 2014...my heart is broken

Reply

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today the way you are.

 

"Maman" ( my Avatar ) RIP my beloved died 8th February 2014...my heart is broken

Reply
post #3968 of 8979
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy gardener View Post

God doesn't care about fancy.  But, where ever 2 or more are gathered and talking to Him, He promises to be there with us and listening and no prayer goes unanswered.  Of course that does not mean that He always gives us the answer we expect, but He does answer, in His own way, in His own time, and with His own will.  So, I encourage you all to join.  It does not take fancy words to type a prayer, just conversation!


And God has blessed you with a gift of very nice prayer etiquette. I admire how your words seem to flow so easily.
post #3969 of 8979

Okay  I just want to say something..... I never get to see my ovations on my phone... I just logged in with my laptop...because I'm trying to set up an avatar. (I think Sally is going to have to help me) ....anyway I just read my ovations....Wow I feel loved.....just sayin... thanks what a wonderful bunch I have met......Grateful.....Phil.

post #3970 of 8979

And I think I can safely say for everyone that we are grateful to have you here Phil. :hugs

Forum FAQ & tips: post #1

Find your state thread: post #1

Like to bake? Come join us! post #1

 

Drop in to say hi! http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1050266/the-nfc-b-day-chat-thread/15990#post_18076945

Debby

Reply

Forum FAQ & tips: post #1

Find your state thread: post #1

Like to bake? Come join us! post #1

 

Drop in to say hi! http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1050266/the-nfc-b-day-chat-thread/15990#post_18076945

Debby

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home