JWB, he's very pretty! His barring came out nice. And that's quite the range of egg colors. I'm finally getting enough I'm thinking to sell a little bit. Even The Locusts aren't keeping up with the hens now. I'm thinking frittata for dinner this week .
So, about those pesky labs......I'm just not sure. Platelets had been stable in the 80s. 2 weeks ago, down to 68. Today, 62. I'd told myself if they were under 60 I'd push for a biopsy. Strongly, and soon. Well, I'm still asking for a biopsy. They were going to do one for my 1 year anniversary anyway, so why not just scootch it up a little? The team from the University doesn't come down til 3/3, I'm not waiting that long. Of course the PA at the office today said "no cause for concern".....yep, exactly what they said last time, and they were wrong. So, big lack of faith in what they say. They'll get a message to my local Dr today and hopefully he'll call me tonight. I also sent a message to the University team, asking them to review my labs and expressing my concerns. At this point, I'm willing to have the biopsy done in the office if that means it can be done sooner than using sedation. That alone should let them know how freaked out I am about this, cause I swore I'd never, ever, ever again be awake while they drilled a hole in my bone. But I'm that concerned.
A little less anxious, though, now. My brain falls into a kind of "follow each step" mode in times like this. Once I have the numbers, and know there may be cause for concern, I'm able to accept I have to wait for the system to work. Right now, the step is waiting for my Dr and the team up north to review and get back to me. Maybe it's the years of working in the system, but I've known things don't always happen fast. Posting on here helps an amazing amount, too. I try not to stress Honey out with this, and I've not said a word to The Locusts. Spilling things here is very therapeutic for me, and I think you all for the prayers and support.