BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › Dixie Chicks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dixie Chicks - Page 2567

post #25661 of 27112
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVduckchick View Post

You better snatch it before someone else (me? big_smile.png) does lol.png

Ha! That's my girl! highfive.gif

Hey, ya can't just pop in and not post some pics... bet Amberjem would love to see Armand... and I KNOW she would love to see your LO's!!

She is a huge fan of Lavs... big_smile.pngwink.png
Frawg Muse
Reply
Frawg Muse
Reply
post #25662 of 27112
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavynFallen View Post

Ha! That's my girl! highfive.gif

Hey, ya can't just pop in and not post some pics... bet Amberjem would love to see Armand... and I KNOW she would love to see your LO's!!

She is a huge fan of Lavs... big_smile.pngwink.png

Heehee big_smile.pnghighfive.gif

I love posting pics, but about to hit the hay. I'm a tired puppy tonight. Will share some pics real soon!
Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, silver duckwing OEGBs and Seramas! 
Reply
Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, silver duckwing OEGBs and Seramas! 
Reply
post #25663 of 27112
Eggs in inc developing, veins and little chickies, first time I've ever candled, kids thought it was cool. I suspected broody hen was stealing eggs when I wasn't getting any from other hen and was missing a golf ball. Yup few extra and the golf ball. Wish I marked them, they are now.
White Jersey Giants
Reply
White Jersey Giants
Reply
post #25664 of 27112
Mark them now.



I have three broodies with eggs under them of all different ages barnie.gif nine year old kid in charge of that coop slacked off!!! somad.gif

I candled the bucket of eggs, when the coop was checked, and put all those developing back under the broodies... But it is gunna be a hair puller when they start hatching. I think only 2 will hatch together, and after that every day another maybe 3.... Up until over 20 eggs.


Yep.... Slacker.


Not yet sure what I will do.... Maybe play musical eggs, try to get the eggs into three different age groups, then under the three broodies... Snag out whatever is rejected. hu.gif
Alaskan

Crawling about in the season of lots of light but getting darker every minute, and way crazier than usual.
Reply
Alaskan

Crawling about in the season of lots of light but getting darker every minute, and way crazier than usual.
Reply
post #25665 of 27112
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavynFallen View Post


Ha! That's my girl! highfive.gif

Hey, ya can't just pop in and not post some pics... bet Amberjem would love to see Armand... and I KNOW she would love to see your LO's!!

She is a huge fan of Lavs... big_smile.pngwink.png

and yet I dont have a single lavander chicken wth? 

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply
post #25666 of 27112
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVduckchick View Post


Heehee big_smile.pnghighfive.gif

I love posting pics, but about to hit the hay. I'm a tired puppy tonight. Will share some pics real soon!

:celebratepics! :yapics!

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply
post #25667 of 27112
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer can View Post

Eggs in inc developing, veins and little chickies, first time I've ever candled, kids thought it was cool. I suspected broody hen was stealing eggs when I wasn't getting any from other hen and was missing a golf ball. Yup few extra and the golf ball. Wish I marked them, they are now.

yep good tip to be sure to mark broody eggs!

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply
post #25668 of 27112
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post

Mark them now.



I have three broodies with eggs under them of all different ages barnie.gif nine year old kid in charge of that coop slacked off!!! somad.gif

I candled the bucket of eggs, when the coop was checked, and put all those developing back under the broodies... But it is gunna be a hair puller when they start hatching. I think only 2 will hatch together, and after that every day another maybe 3.... Up until over 20 eggs.


Yep.... Slacker.


Not yet sure what I will do.... Maybe play musical eggs, try to get the eggs into three different age groups, then under the three broodies... Snag out whatever is rejected. hu.gif

:ep oh nowhat a cluster nut.. what are the broodys?

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply
post #25669 of 27112
Thread Starter 

omgosh guys these bbuff brahma's are so stinking cute it''s unreal! lil round fluff balls of pure uncutt cuteness!!!!!

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply
post #25670 of 27112
Thread Starter 

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/944447/dixie-chicks    come join us for some fun and shared learning and good times ....

 

 

LEARNING, SHARING, LAUGHING together in our mad mad world of chicken math!

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › Dixie Chicks