BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Other BackYard Poultry › Ducks › Injured baby duckling!! Help!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Injured baby duckling!! Help!! - Page 5

post #41 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santanaaaaaaa View Post

I got the poly vi sol.
Can I use it for all my ducks?
For dosage for just my one duckling I gave .25 on the included syringe. He's up and walking now and it's only been a day. Hope it helps your little guy.
And how much to I give them?
post #42 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santanaaaaaaa View Post

I got the poly vi sol.
Can I use it for all my ducks?
And how much to I give them?

Sorry my last reply messed up. I did .25 on the included syringe and he's up and walking and it's only been a day. Good luck to your little guy hope it helps! As for giving it to all the ducks I have no clue how much it would be.
post #43 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney202 View Post

Sorry my last reply messed up. I did .25 on the included syringe and he's up and walking and it's only been a day. Good luck to your little guy hope it helps! As for giving it to all the ducks I have no clue how much it wou
ld be.
I put the whole dosage in their water. I'm going to give it to them daily
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santanaaaaaaa View Post


I put the whole dosage in their water. I'm going to give it to them daily

Be extremely careful not to over dose them too. But great news the duckling is up walking. That is wonderful news. Remember the dosage on the bottle is for babies who weigh quite a bit more than a young ducklings, probably only a drop or 2 in the mouth would be sufficient for the one having leg problems.

 Western N.C ~ 19 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 6 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish,  and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..

 

~We are Precious in His Sight.~

Reply

 Western N.C ~ 19 chickens= EE's, Game, variety of bantams,1Light Brahma, 2 Black Australorps . 5 Muscovy ducks, 6 Indian Runners and 2 Buff Orpington Ducks, 1 Embden gander,1 Toulouse goose , 3 mini Dachshunds, 2 mixed breed, pond goldfish,  and a wonderful Husband who makes it all possible..

 

~We are Precious in His Sight.~

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ducks
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Other BackYard Poultry › Ducks › Injured baby duckling!! Help!!