New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

sugardine

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

Howdy all, I am trying to find more info on the sugardine mixture is it enough sugar with iodine to make a paste, or is there a specific ratio?

 

I have read the following as well http://www.lesspub.com/s3/site/pdf/afj/_Sugar_dine.pdf

post #2 of 7

I don't use a set ratio when mixing a batch of sugardine.  I just mix it up to syrup consistency.  I prefer to use either betadine or gentle iodine  when mixing.

 

Quote:

What if the Hokey Pokey Really is What it's All About

 

 

Reply

 

Quote:

What if the Hokey Pokey Really is What it's All About

 

 

Reply
post #3 of 7
Have you used providone-iodine? Do you dilute the iodine solution first?
post #4 of 7
Thread Starter 

Thats what I was going to use the Provodine iodine

post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerbrowne View Post

Thats what I was going to use the Provodine iodine
I know this is completely off topic, but I can't find any new question posts, does ANYONE know if pippin is a GIRL or BOY? I am terrible at this stuff. He's 2or3 weeks old. . Please help! If you don't know don't worry.
post #6 of 7
Thread Starter 

look up bird sexing via wing tips the feathers comming in MAY mean male there is a way to tell on some breeds but I am not too familiar

post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerbrowne View Post

look up bird sexing via wing tips the feathers comming in MAY mean male there is a way to tell on some breeds but I am not too familiar
kkkkkk THANKS!!! 😄 😄
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home