What is their user name on eggbid?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What sex are these? Last post on 2/21/13 at 10:25am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on Today at 2:38 am in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 12:16 pm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 email@example.com Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:34am in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 1/27/13 at 11:06am in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
Edited on 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmEdited on 8/2/12
- Farm DazeEdited on 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsEdited on 6/27/11
- Silkie White By JerseychicksEdited on 1/10/12
The only Cochin that is sweet and very docile is our rooster, the golden laced one will pick on him and the youngsters and the other one likes to growl like a dog while laying eggs( she is very...
We love our beautiful Cream Legbars! We currently have 13 of these amazing birds. Our oldest hen lays 5-6 blue eggs a week! The best part to me, though, is that you can sex these birds at...
I like my Silkies. The hens are sweet and one of mine has been very broody lately. My rooster is VERY aggressive- despite being hand raised. He attacks me, my husband, and my sweet 80lbs dog (who...
I love LOVE love my Brahmas. They lay large, nicely shaped, light brown eggs. They get along with all my other breeds- even though they are the largest. I have 2 white/black that I bought as...
I have the white Babcock strain. I also have a few brown leghorns which are georgous and very sweet. They are beautiful, very classy looking birds. Great egg layers. They can be a little...
What's wrong with their feathers? - Page 3post #22 of 240710/21/08 at 7:44am
Those chickens are awesome!!Mommy to a 8 yr. old girl, 4 yr. old boy, one fat cat, one dinky dog, polish, buttercups, hamburgs, waydonettes, and cochins, 10 silkies, a sizzle, Barred Rock and 2 d'uccles.
Need a chicken,duck, goose, parrot diaper or chicken saddle? I also make harnesses for leashes. Check in the Everything else for sale. Lovemychix.Mommy to a 8 yr. old girl, 4 yr. old boy, one fat cat, one dinky dog, polish, buttercups, hamburgs, waydonettes, and cochins, 10 silkies, a sizzle, Barred Rock and 2 d'uccles.
Need a chicken,duck, goose, parrot diaper or chicken saddle? I also make harnesses for leashes. Check in the Everything else for sale. Lovemychix.post #23 of 240710/21/08 at 7:48ampost #24 of 240710/21/08 at 7:49amThread Starterpost #25 of 240710/21/08 at 8:04am
OMG!!!! they are gorgeous!!! I want some now lol. Do you have a waiting list going yet?
If so put me down for a dozen eggsSeramas, Cochins, EE's, 1 Japanese hen, few frizzles & Too many roosters and a ton of babies cruising the yard. Home of the ninja squirrel.
I am Rachel but you can call me the ccl (crazy chicken lady)Seramas, Cochins, EE's, 1 Japanese hen, few frizzles & Too many roosters and a ton of babies cruising the yard. Home of the ninja squirrel.
I am Rachel but you can call me the ccl (crazy chicken lady)post #26 of 240710/21/08 at 8:11ampost #27 of 240710/21/08 at 1:05pmThread Starter
I just got an email back from the breeder. Apparently she is unaware of this happening before. Here's her response:
Hi, how are you doing? That is really weird, I have never hatched or seen any that looked like that. All of my breeder birds are really nice show quality birds, so who knows. I don't have any Silkies, I have never owned any, so I know they are not crossed with that. I hatched all of my breeders from purchased eggs and raised them. I hatch Ameraucanas chicks all of the time from my eggs, I have hatched a lot of them this year, I have never had anyone else say anything about them. I have 2 separate breeding pens, I kept around 10 chicks from each pen. I kept some Black chicks and Splash chicks, all of mine are feathered normal. Mine are about 5 months old now and just started laying a few weeks ago. I have never seen or heard of any of them having feathers like that. I have no explanation for the chicks, you make get something new started. lol
I guess I've created quite a stir. I have people lining up for eggs and the hen hasn't even started laying yet. I think I'll try to hatch a few myself first and see what comes of it.
Thanks for all the input. I'm trying to register at an ameraucana forum, so I can post a picture there and see what I can find out.post #28 of 240710/21/08 at 1:33pm
Wife to an amazing Hubby, Mom to 3 great kids (McKinley 13, Dallin 10, Aiden 5), 1 Sheltie, 4 Cats, 13 Dexters with 7 new calves coming in March, Too many chickens to list. Welcome to the Funny Farm!!
http://erdapecks.blogspot.com/post #29 of 240710/21/08 at 1:38pmpost #30 of 240710/21/08 at 1:42pm
- What's wrong with their feathers?
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › State a fact about yourself! 3 seconds ago
- › New Backyard Chicken Coop Constructed 8 seconds ago
- › Maine 8 seconds ago
- › American serama thread! 22 seconds ago
- › Farmer's and rancher's chat thread! 23 seconds ago
- › My pullet just ate one of my earrings!! Help!! 28 seconds ago
- › Full Blooded muscovy or mule duck? 40 seconds ago
- › June 1st Quilt Block Exchange 52 seconds ago
- › Emu Hatch-a-long 2012 54 seconds ago
- › Atomic Powers (OOC) 1 minute ago
- › Bantam-Cochin by ChickenRaiser95
- › Cream Legbar originally bred by R. C. Punnett by KPenley
- › Silkie by Chickie Mama
- › Brahma by Chickie Mama
- › Leghorn by Lisasfeathers
- › Andalusian by nova022
- › Mini Cup Automatic Waterers by KPenley
- › Barred Rock by applefalls
- › Australorp by applefalls
- › Star by applefalls
- › Fresh Eggs from Spoiled Chickens by lilnursetara
- › New to web site. Need advise on how to help... by Marie Joye
- › My foray into chicken ownership by Katcynth
- › My six chicks!!!!! So cute by My Six Chicks
- › Hatching<3 by Nike
- › Blue and Whie Delight by 12chickenlover3
- › Coop La Fiesta by jpruett86
- › The Truth About Insuring Hatching Eggs by Poultry Friend
- › Gabe's "budget coop" by GabeStalker
- › Burnsville Minnesota by sn0wwhite