Recent Images In This Thread
This breed is very easily acquired and seem like the perfect pet for your kids or yourself. In Fact my favourite hen is a Brown Star named "Piper". Be warned these chickens do not have longevity...
I have three white Leghorn (pronounced "Leg-yurn" by the way) hens named Duchess, Henny Penny, and Lucky. They are the flightiest hens in my group of Brown Stars and Black Australorps. They dont...
My RIR, Waffles, is a perfectly lovely bird in that she is healthy, curious, and a great layer. That said, she will be my last RIR. She's been at the root of every flock dynamic issue that we've...
I absolutely hate them!! I got them for hatching eggs, never went broody in 2 years. I was fine with them not going broody as they turned out smaller then expected. But they lay probably 50...
I'm going to be honest. Guineas are not for anyone. Most of the time, guineas are antisocial, noisy jerks. If you handle them from keets, though, you can get them to let you hold and play with...
red jungle fowl - Page 5
Currently, there are 1952 Active Users (183 Members and 1769 Guests)
- › ~A Morning at Mcdonalds~ (Inspired by Vachick,Summer,Peepers,... 16 seconds ago
- › Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement! 16 seconds ago
- › Day 18 lockdown! Have a question though.. 23 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 24 seconds ago
- › Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!! 45 seconds ago
- › Weird peachy/orange poop? 1 minute ago
- › Incubating Ducks in the classroom 1 minute ago
- › Feather Pecking Nightmare 1 minute ago
- › Can't figure out what this is.. Can you help? 1 minute ago
- › The Middle Tennessee Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Well, When You Name a Hen "Bratt"....
- › >~*A Howl At Midnight>*~ A FORGOTTEN...
- › The long and the short of it. And some in...
- › In memory. Rest in peace Hops
- › Macgyver
- › Harriet, The Chicken That Has Changed my life
- › Oliver my love....
- › Chicken in a Bag
- › Wandering Hollow Farm
- › Ballontine Chicken Delight