Recent Images In This Thread
Great first time ducks. my female layed even through the winter, she only took about 3 weeks off. great foragers, my female is my loud one letting me know I went past feeding time, my male is a...
really great layers but don't like handling much, mine wouldn't let me near them. i raised the whites and the browns, they were escape artists but for a good reason. they can evade a lot of predators
Mine are a week old, so I don't have a lot to judge on yet, but they've been so full of character that I was afraid I'd forget some of their antics by the time they reach maturity. I'll update when...
My Sicilian Buttercup, Piquin, is a consistent layer of small creamy eggs, about 3-4 a week. Her plumage is a gorgeous coppery gold with distinctive leopard-like spots; a double comb and high tail...
I LOVE my buffs. We got chickens because my son and I are allergic to cats and dogs and the kids wanted pets. We got all buffs because I read that they were the best "beginner" chickens. They are...
red jungle fowl - Page 5
Currently, there are 2361 Active Users (272 Members and 2089 Guests)
- › Lets talk about goats! 8 seconds ago
- › Chickens vs wife's flower garden. 27 seconds ago
- › California-Inland Empire 41 seconds ago
- › Arizona Chickens 59 seconds ago
- › Lavender patterned Isabel duckwing barred - lavender brown cuckoo... 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 1 minute ago
- › Goat Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Membrane looks leathery 2 minutes ago
- › New Chicken Train 2 minutes ago
- › Braided Easter Egg Bread
- › FeatherMtnFarms' Spring Chicks!!! 2017
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...