Hi fellow chicken enthusiast,
After a great deal of searching for the perfect chicken coop, I found it last month. It is a GREAT coop that I love so much that I am buying more and selling them locally.
I call it THE Chicken Coop because it is THE Coop that works perfectly for my birds. THE Chicken Coop holds 5/6 large birds. This quality Deluxe Chicken Coop is made from fully treated 12mm tongue and grooved wood. It is coated with a water based preservative that leaves a golden brown finish. This finish enables the coop to withstand any weather and prevents rot, while being bio- friendly and harmless to animals and plants. THE Chicken Coop is versatile and a complement to any garden.
THE Chicken Coop features:
1. 12mm Tongue and Grooved Timber
2. 1 Hinged Nesting Box with Three Dividers
3. Stay Arm On Lockable Nest Box Lid
4. Hinged Locking Front Access Door (serves as ramp)
5. Sliding Ventilation Slot To The Front
6. Two Internal Perches
7. Lockable Sliding Bolts To All Doors and Lids
8. Fully Treated For Outdoor Use
9. Hinged Lid To Main Body
10. Will Hold up to 5 - 10 Birds Depending on Size
11.EASY ASSEMBLY / INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED
• Coop/Hen house overall size including Roof overhang, nest box and legs 59" x 31.5" x 32"
• Coop/Hen house main body size About: 44" x 31.5" x 32"
• Nest Box Size 31.5" wide X 12" depth X 14" height
• Legs: 3.3"
It costs $300 unassembled and $350 assembled.
Local delivery available for a fee.