We started our coop in August of 2011; we had an acre of wooded land behind our backyard we had it cleared of most of the pine trees; this was our first post in the ground.
We made good progress as we went along.
We constructed the nesting boxes and installed them; i got several idea from BYC and picked the one that used one (1) sheet of 3/4" plywood. We glued and stapeled it together.
More progress as the exterior framing was installed
The exterior sheeting was mostly up and the run door was in place. Just a word; we, my son,my nephew and I were not carpenters, so it was winging it most of the way. We used a lot of the lumber salvaged from our neighbors old deck.
we added 26 gage reject roof panels I got from where I work; my son Jimmy had the guts to get up there to screw them down - not me.
More pictures to come - will not let me download them... Sorry, I cannot finish my posts because ith will not let me download anymore pictures... Oh Well.
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!