Golden laced wyandottes they are rare birds hard to get and beautiful birds for your backyard click here to order here are some details: Wyandotte Chickens are an older breed of American chicken that developed around 1870. The original variety of the heavy, soft feathered Wyandotte is the Silver Laced variety, The Wyandotte breed is one of the more popular and dependable dual purpose backyard chicken breeds and has many desirable traits for any small farm owner, are excellent layers of large brown and tinted brown eggs. They will usually produce over 200 eggs per year during their first few years of laying. This robust and cold hardy breed is relatively easy to care for; a great decision for first time chicken buyers and those wanting a dependable winter egg layer, will brood infrequently and they make excellent mothers. This breed tends do be extremely docile and friendly with people and can be a great pet bird to keep for its utility, beauty, and personal enjoyment. i keep for there beauty and meat,
- Adult Weight - Male: up to 11 pounds ; Female: 8 pounds
- Color - Mostly black laced golden feathers and black tail; Red rose comb, earlobes, and wattles
- Purpose - Dual Purpose - Egg Laying and Meat Production
- Egg Production - Excellent: up to 200 large eggs per year
- Egg Color - Brown
- Country of Origin -America
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!