1. welsummer, Lowell/Barbar lines, 4 hens, 1 pullet and lost the wellie rooster pictured.
2. lemon cuckoo orpingtons, Middleton lines, 1 hen and 1 roo
3. light Sussex, Dinger and Bradshaw lines, 2 hens and 1 roo
4. birchen marans, Davis lines, 3 birchen hens, 2 pullets, and 2 birchen roos. will possibly split into 2 pens or cull accordingly.
5. black copper marans, Wade and Davis lines, 5 hens and one roo.
6.guineas, mixed color pen, lavender, pearl, slate, dundotte, and royal purple
8. muscovies, 3 chocolate hens, 1 lavender drake, 3 black pied hens
10. lavender orpingtons, 4th and 5th gen Hink Jc lines, 5 hens (5th gen) 1 roo(4th gen. will be adding a 100% split to black English roo to give my next gen a nice boost in size and feather.
11 barnevelder, Johan and KC lines, 2 hens, 2 pullets, and one rooster.
Added TLC ranch line pullets, and will be offering-pending- double blue laced summer /'14.
gold and silver laced sebrights- one roo per pen and 4 hens per pen. color separated. Last year's hatches- eggs from Ashville,NC- bloodlines unknown. Hen with straight comb in picture 1- has been culled- all with correct combs.