Once we decided to increase our flock from 4 to 17 birds, we realized we needed to have more substantial housing and run space for everyone. We were on a deadline to have everything completed by September when our brood would be ready to stay outdoors permanently. We started with design ideas from various YouTube videos and my talented fiance used CAD software to design and build our new coop. This was a total DIY project from start to finish. We are really proud of the end result and the birds seem to enjoy it as well.
Sorry the pictures are not in any particular order!!
UPDATE: Since going through our first winter with the coop, we do have to redesign some areas in order to make them work better. Primarily the entry door into the coop itself for the chickens.