butter, or bacon grease,
salt & pepper
1. heat skillet on medium heat, add your butter or bacon drippings to pan, i prefer bacon grease. and heat it up,
2. turn heat down to low and add eggs to the pan
3. cook them low and slow
4. turn them when eggs start getting firm on top, DONT LET THEM STICK!
5. cook on other side until yolk is firm or runny if you like them runny
6. plate them and salt and pepper them
* use enough grease to the pan until bottom is coated well and eggs slide around easily.
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!