When we decided to begin raising chickens we wanted to build with re-purposed fence materiel and pallets due to cost involved.
I started with a few old fence panels and a couple of pallets. I broke them down the best I could and came up with this design.
Below is the completed frame for my design at the time. I placed the fencing materials on the front sides and top.
Here a shot of the inside after installing a trap door in the bottom and ramp.
Here a mostly finished product with the exception of the run. I will post pictures of the finished product asap.
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!