Several years ago I built my original tiki coop. It was a cute little all in one coop and worked great for 2 hens, but we have outgrown it. The new and improved version is 4'x4' square and stands 7'-6" at the peak. The interior has 12' of roost space and a nest box. I'm still trying to decide if I want to add exterior nest boxes. The coop is made of 2x3 studs with T-111 and exterior grade ply. In order to maintain the "tiki" look, I used tree stakes for the run framing and to support the coop 2' off the ground. The base frame is 2x6 yellow cedar. Everything is enclosed with 1/2" hardware cloth so I don't need to open and close the coop door for the girls. Both run sections open in the front for easy access and cleaning, as well as the two doors under the coop itself. I also made the entire thing modular so I could move it if I ever need to. The run is two 4'x4'x4' cubes that can be moved with a dolly. They will also break down to flat pieces. The coop itself is panelized & will come apart in manageable sized pieces. There is still a lot of decorating to be done, but I have achieved the overall "tiki" look I was going for.
Here is a video of the build: