Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
I have 18 fresh eggs (laid 18th, 19th, 20th) from the Frizzle girls ready to ship in the morning --- 5/21.
Price is $25.00 for 18 including USPS Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.

Frizzle hens are all frizzled blue and black Cochins and frizzled Cochin x Silkie crosses (some people call them Sizzles ).

There are 2 roo's in the Frizzle pen now --- a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin roo
and a smooth mottled Cochin roo.

Check 'my page' for pics of the birds in the Frizz pen
(the Naked Neck Frizzles are no longer in that pen).

Here is a link to how you can expect your eggs to be Wrapped & Packed For Shipping .

Post sold and send payment if interested.
Oh, if you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

My PayPal is [email protected].

Thanks,
smile.png

Last edited:
NO problem. I guess there were 2 payments sent for some reason, I only sent once. If you want to keep the extra payment for when my next hen goes broody, I'll get some eggs from you later. Do you ever get enough of the japanese bantams to sell a few? I had some in the past, but a fox got in. Just let me know if that will work for you. I know there was some confusion with this order, but is there any way you can get them out tomorrow. I'm sure you don't like shipping on thurs for fear of them sitting in the po over the weekend, but with me just being a state over, they should be here by sat. I have another order coming by sat and I would love to have both broodies start at the same time. No worries if you can't. If you want to reply here fine, if you want to email that would be fine too. Thanks so much.

Hi Patti! My email is flocked-up. ATT just switched me to Yahoomail and I have mail going all-over that I can't find or I can't open my mail at all.
Glad we're back to the same page. I will send eggs tomorrow.
Even if they get hung up and don't arrive til Mon, they'll be less than 7-days-old and plenty hatchable.
For the sake of my teeny-brain, I'll refund the 2nd pymt and if the Japanese (they are not-so-young and not reliable layers anymore) give me enough eggs to be worthy of shipping, we'll go from there. I'm trying to get a new flock of Japanese going, but all I'm hatching are cockerels.

Still got 18 fresh eggs (laid 18th, 19th, 20th) from the Frizzle girls ready to ship in the morning --- 5/21.
Price is $25.00 for 18 including USPS Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.

Lisa

Just wanted to say I wish I could you have such wonderfull beutifull birds and I have wanted some for a long long time.
big_smile.png

Good luck to you and gratz to the LUCKY person that gets these eggs

Will you have any more if these available? DH seen his first frizzle and said he would help build a bigger coop if we got some of those.
smile.png

Hi Diane! I'll have a fresh group from the Frizzle girls available to ship tomorrow.
Thanks Gab! Just shout if you want to try some.
That's ok, Patti! I'm glad the eggs got there in time to give them to your broody-girl.
smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom