there is so much wrong with this world sometimes- prayers please

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
My good friend and house keeper who I have known and shared our childrens births with was stabbed the other day by gang member for trying to stop a man from hurting a 16 year old girl. When she approached him (from the neighborhood) and asked him to leve the girl (who she also knows a bit) alone he attacked her, her husband immediatly jumped in as a 1/2 dozen gangsters started stabbing. My Girlfrind will be ok luckily her stab wound in her stomach was off to the side and did not do much damage, but Hector her husband is very badly hurt having been stabbed in the gut as well and in critical condition. These are very good people, some of the best I know and as I spoke with her I could see the very real fear in her eyes, the same fear I know only too well, and I DONT want her to end up like me.

I am reaching out to those I know to make sure he gets the best possible care and just took her back to the hospital to be with him.

If you folks feel like praying please pray for Hector as he needs to heal and not get an infecton in order to survive.

sending prayers your way for your friend, Hector and YOU too!
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that! We will keep them in our prayers.
hugs.gif
It's so sad what this world is coming to. There is no respect for life anymore.
sad.png

Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear about this. As a former NY'r, I too can attest to the gang mentality and the problems that lie therein. Sending positive energy and healing light their way and your way as well.

HUGS,
Laurie

I am headoing to hosp now. Don't know what happened tpo 16 year old girl but will find out. The cops are looking for the guys but they scattered like roaches. 4 people were stabbed in all.
sad.png
gonna see if I can throw my weight around the hospital a bit and make sure they r doing all they can soince arlund here not everuone is trayed equall. Thanks guys for the prayers

Back
Top Bottom