BYC's most spoiled chicken contest! Ends Oct 30th!

SeramaLife

Drowning in Seramas
10 Years
Feb 19, 2009
North Central WA
Who has BYC's most spoiled chicken?

No prize, unless someone wants to donate one.
Rules:
Must be at least 2 months old
No limit on entries.
Please fill out entry form fully.

Entry form:
Chickens name:
Breed:
Why am I spoiled (Please describe the picture, the chickens life, and how and why it is so spoiled:

Example entry:

23256_buckeyeoldindiaper.jpg

Chickens name: Buckeye
Breed: Pet quality serama
Why am I spoiled: He has been a favorite since hatching. He wears a diaper, roams the house, is harness trained, and spends most of his days accepting treats and lounging on human laps. He goes on trips with us, which he loves.

Last edited:
7205_raincoat2.jpg

7205_sophie2.jpg

7205_sophie1.jpg

7205_sophie_princess.jpg

7205_sophie_cheer_2.jpg

Sophie
1.5 years old
Hen
Silkie Chicken

Sophie is my Diva house chicken. She has hair barrettes, a chicken diaper, lives with us, goes on trips with us and local trips to the TSC. My husband feeds her spaghetti, leftovers and what ever she demands. She has the run of the whole house and goes where she pleases and likes to lay on her blankie and watch TV. She is my spokeschicken for how sweet and friendly Silkie Chickens are... Many people will cuddle her that normally would not touch a chicken...

Chicken's name: Bubba and his brother Wooster
Breed: BO/Silkie mix
Why we are spoiled: After rendering ourselves unable to peacefully live in the flock by reason of our enormous amounts of energy and insanity, we are both now relocated to a special coop made out of a horse stall. It is made especially for us, even though it is larger than the main coop. We will have our own run-out when the human is finished with it. We will never see the inside of an oven, even though we do absolutely nothing, like lay eggs. However, we are very cute and well-behaved roosters and we are often cuddled and fed treats for this reason.

Wooster
30030_img_0390.jpg

Bubba
30030_img_0398.jpg

The Chickens' Maid :

Chicken's name: Bubba and his brother Wooster
Breed: BO/Silkie mix
Why we are spoiled: After rendering ourselves unable to peacefully live in the flock by reason of our enormous amounts of energy and insanity, we are both now relocated to a special coop made out of a horse stall. It is made especially for us, even though it is larger than the main coop. We will have our own run-out when the human is finished with it. We will never see the inside of an oven, even though we do absolutely nothing, like lay eggs. However, we are very cute and well-behaved roosters and we are often cuddled and fed treats for this reason.

Wooster
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/30030_img_0390.jpg

Bubba
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/30030_img_0398.jpg

gig.gif
Cute!​

33499_dscn1705.jpg

This is Errol, he is a 1 year old Barred OEGB Rooster

His Daddy brings him in the house and feeds him string cheese...at the table! No other chicken has ever been allowed in the house, let alone near the kitchen table.

When 'Dad' is on the barn, Errol makes a special noise to gain his attention so that he can get lifted out of the pen. Then, he promptly falls asleep while sitting on his lap.

He is spoiled rotten!
wink.png

I want to see Buckeye in his harness. OMG.

And Sophie...I can't think of anything to say, I'm just sitting here giggling.

And my husband dares to tell ME that I spoil MY chickens.......

OMG...Errol!!

I've got de-ja-vu!

I have the same issue with my OEGB roo, Boo-Boo (lemon blue)
He's attention deprived and 'tells' Daddy how he needs to be picked up and when to have treats ect ect. (of course this is after he's already had them from me...and they say chickens aren't smart, right! sheesh, he's better at begging than the dogs)
Daddy has to bring him in the house 'to hang out' and get some cottage cheese or cucumber...
LOL... I'm such a mean chicken Mommy ya know.

Back
Top Bottom