nursedm111

I tried to use as much of the old lumber as I could, but the majority of the boards were rotten. I think I ended up using 2 of the original boards. Other than that, I put up all new lumber. I also wanted more room in the coop, so I extended the back and did away with the part that sloped on the back. I still need to do work around the foundation to the 1-2 feet I added, but the coop is much more spacious now.

I tried to use as much of the old lumber as I could, but the majority of the boards were rotten. I think I ended up using 2 of the original boards. Other than that, I put up all new lumber. I also wanted more room in the coop, so I extended the back and did away with the part that sloped on the back. I still need to do work around the foundation to the 1-2 feet I added, but the coop is much more spacious now.
nursedm111, May 7, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: