Introducing the 225 Watt IncuKit(tm)
This is an all-in-one kit designed to be the heart and brains of your cabinet incubator. It allows you to convert a cabinet-sized enclosure into an incubator! You can use an old large cooler, wooden box, large cardboard box, refrigerator, plastic box, glass box, whatever! And with the IncuKit you can make it into an incubator.
The IncuKit includes the following:
Digital Electronic Propo Pre-Set thermostat designed specifically for incubators by IncubatorWarehouse.com (see details below)
A high-output 120mm AC fan with protective screen
Nicrome heating coil rated at 225 watts with protective screen
Mounting nut, screw and washer
Installation and operating instructions
Easy to install and set up. Just drill two holes in your container, one for a mounting screw and one for wires to come out. Then screw the IncuKit into place with the a screw (included) and plug in the color coded wire into the thermostat. Mount the thermostat to the outside of the incubator and you are ready to plug it in! It's so easy!!
If you find that your particular incubator needs more air circulation (a common issue in larger incubators), we offer 80mm and 120mm AC fans in our ebay store.
This is powered simply by plugging it into a wall outlet.
Details about the Proportional Digital Electronic Thermostat:
This device lets you add a sophisticated control module to your cabinet (or larger-style) egg incubator. This is designed to control the temperature, air circulation and automatic turner motors in your incubator.
- Proportional thermostat - minimizes temperature swings
- Comes pre-set to 99.5 degrees F (easily adjustable, if desired)
- Electronically controlled
- Digital display
- Controls the heater, fan and egg turner motors (it is not required to use this module to control all accessories, if you desire not to)
- Controls the fan speed
- Hatch timer
- Thermostat is calibration enabled
- Designed to work with both 110/120v and 220/240v power input (you will need a plug adapter for international plug configurations)
- Remote sensor for accurate temperature reading
- Easily mounts into your incubator
- Maximum heater wattage: 300 watts