☆☆☆Fresher Starts. Moving More☆☆☆

How do you know if a bird is okay to eat? For example: The black egg hen looks fine, just like the other one except for the egg. But is she okay to eat?
No...these two birds insides look VERY different to me.
I will not eat the Miss Century.

How do you know if a bird is okay to eat? For example: The black egg hen looks fine, just like the other one except for the egg. But is she okay to eat?
Also...once I removed all of the nasty to me guts the meat does look exactly the same as the for sure healthy bird.
I am sure that many people would cook and eat the meat.
I prefer to waste the meat from her.
It's too gross in my mind.

Also...once I removed all of the nasty to me guts the meat does look exactly the same as the for sure healthy bird.
I am sure that many people would cook and eat the meat.
I prefer to waste the meat from her.
It's too gross in my mind.
Id imagine it would be difficult to know 100% certain that the meat isn't affected. Just because it looks okay on the surface doesn't mean it isn't swimming in nasties. Thats not a risk I would be willing to undertake either, especially with a mini to worry about.

Id imagine it would be difficult to know 100% certain that the meat isn't affected. Just because it looks okay on the surface doesn't mean it isn't swimming in nasties. Thats not a risk I would be willing to undertake either, especially with a mini to worry about.
It's too gross in my world.

Don't invite me to dinner if you cook meat from any sick animal either.

Again...I know there are a lot of nutters that have zero problem eating mean from something like this.
They are gross.

Back
Top Bottom