🥳Pizza, Pits, Puzzles and Pumpkin Party Animals Play!🎉

Pics
My view from new tree!!! Mr muddy says I have to be the most jinxed hunter in history!!!! As he moves my tree over, the deer move over the same distance 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 73EAD945-5A8C-4CA9-A531-CC983675AEF8.jpeg
    73EAD945-5A8C-4CA9-A531-CC983675AEF8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
You know size doesn’t matter... Yeah, ok, I’m lying... You know I’m jealous.
A local grocery store was having one of those "guess the weight" contests of a pumpkin a few years ago. It was an absolute behemoth. My husband came within like 1 pound of the actually weight, which was approaching 200 pounds!
20181025_161435.jpg
The prize was..... the massive pumpkin.

@Sapphire Sebright I have a question. In the past, you mentioned taking CLEP tests. Did you ever take the CLEP College Composition test, the one with the essay? If so, did you find it difficult? It's one that I'd like to pass, since it provides credit for the first required writing class at the CC here, along with 3 elective credits, so 6 credits total. But I'm not very good at writing essays, and I'm not even too confident about my ability to correct sentences, which I believe is a large part of the test.

Why do you not set up near a visible trail?
It is near visible trail the deer travel from the field down these ridges to the bedding area on the property behind us. There was a rub at the base of my tree yesterday and the buck was scraping near mr muddy’s tree. The area I’m in now is basically where mr muddy shot the doe 2 weeks ago

Sounds like I must’ve traded you a bit of Indiana winter because we had our first freeze overnight with warmer (near 50) tonight and then in 20’s tomorrow night 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
No, it is normally all over the place this time of year. The Chinooks are a pleasant bonus during a cold spell.

Back
Top Bottom