“Your not taken me alive copper, see.

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Ottoman, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Ottoman

Ottoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2008
    Florida
    Rooster in the news,
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008
    BENTON, Ill. - A rooster played chicken in the wrong town. That's the word from the downstate community of Benton, where police took a rooster into custody after it allegedly confronted a woman and her child. Police Chief Mike O'Neill said the rooster has been bothering people lately, trying to keep them from getting where they want to go.

O'Neill said officers had enough on Monday and took the rooster into custody after what he described as a brief scuffle.
    Nobody was injured and the rooster was thrown in an enclosed area near the police department. [Dirty Copper, I’m breaking out-a this joint, see. ] There, it lived on chicken feed and water until police located the owner.

Chickens aren't allowed to live in Benton and the rooster was turned over to the owner only after he promised to find it a new home in the country.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  2. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    [​IMG] LOL that's surprising that it was in the news. Poor rooster. LOL [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

sooo,,,,,, what was the rooster doing wrong ????? [​IMG] :|

4. Ottoman

Ottoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2008
    Florida
    Quote:Nothing! What do ya say we go break him out. We can have him over for dinner. [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by