~•~The Crazy Cockerals of BYC!~•~ VOTE FOR THE NEW TEMPORARY LEADER!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 44Wolves, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Matthewschickens

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. chickensrock9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. crazyaboutchickens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    CRAZYABOUTCHICKENS REPLIED:::::::::

(1) Have you been a CC member for at least 1 week? I have .

(2) Are you usually on BYC and CC?

I am basically on BYC about 6 or more hours a day , and i do go to the CC thread quiet often .

(3) Will You update CC member list when needed? I will update as much as needed

(4) Will you ban members for good reasons, pm me a reason why a member should be banned AND not just ban anybody?
    A person should be banned only after being warned of the violation of rules by PM , and i promise not to ban anyone for anything unreasonable , wouldn't like to be banned and would definitely not like to ban someone for no reason at all .

(5) List at least 4 reasons of why you would ban someone: Trolling , bad language , spamming , and anything that is against BYC rules and against the CC rules on the first post of the CC thread .

(6) Why at least 2 reasons why should you be the Sub for me: I am on BYC alot , i am good at updating ,and i promise to be a good temporary cockeral leader

(7) You will agree to create a new thread consisting of what is on the original 1st post, and locking Summer Edition when I Return?
    I promise

MATTHEWSCHICKENS WROTE::::::
    (1) Have you been a CC member for at least 1 week? Yes

(2) Are you usually on BYC and CC? I try wink

(3) Will You update CC member list when needed? I will do my best and try but I would like the members to PM me.

(4) Will you ban members for good reasons, pm me a reason why a member should be banned AND not just ban anybody? I don't think anyone should be banned unless they do something that I think the mods wouldn't like ot putting down another member.

(5) List at least 4 reasons of why you would ban someone: Meaness, Spamming, Bad Smilies, Being bad overall. I don't think anyone has done this yet though wink

(6) Why at least 2 reasons why should you be the Sub for me: I try my best to keep peace and I am somewhat popular smile

(7) You will agree to create a new thread consisting of what is on the original 1st post, and locking Summer Edition when I Return? Yes I do. I am not sure about it being locked though since there is such good advice given by the members on the threads and lots of encouragement.

AND CHICKENSROCK9 WROTE::::::::
    (1) Have you been a CC member for at least 1 week? yes, i have.

(2) Are you usually on BYC and CC? yes, i am.

(3) Will You update CC member list when needed? i promise i will

(4) Will you ban members for good reasons, pm me a reason why a member should be banned AND not just ban anybody? yes, i will PM you.

(5) List at least 4 reasons of why you would ban someone: bad language, being extra mean, teasing people, and showing off too much.

(6) Why at least 2 reasons why should you be the Sub for me: i go on BYC and CC alot , and I will update anything that comes up.

(7) You will agree to create a new thread consisting of what is on the original 1st post, and locking Summer Edition when I Return? i promise.

2. RAWR

RAWR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    who wants to know?
    y'all alreadyy know who i voted

3. I voted [​IMG]

4. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    I voted. [​IMG]

5. noahsgeese

noahsgeese Border Collie

Nov 30, 2009
    Virginia
    I voted!

6. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    i voted for myself by '' accident '' i meant to vote for me! xD

7. RAWR

May 26, 2009
    who wants to know?
    Quote:O.e you dont tell people that!

8. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.

i needed a laugh today... today is a BAD day! once i got in the living room, i heard a bunch of yellin and screamin, can't hear anything!

9. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    Oh And It Ends In One Week!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. RAWR

May 26, 2009
    who wants to know?

i needed a laugh today... today is a BAD day! once i got in the living room, i heard a bunch of yellin and screamin, can't hear anything!

aw [​IMG] well thats no good

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by