~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

~Ashstripe pressed her flank against Nettlepaw and together they leapt down from the rock. As they silently made their way back to camp, Ashstripe abruptly pivoted, her face a complete mask of seriousness. "Look, Nettlepaw, you can tell me anything. You know that." she trailed off and heaved in a huge breath before letting her gaze reach up and gently tickle Nettlepaw's eyes. "No matter what happens; no matter what gets in our way; no matter how many miles, miseries, or moons are put between us-
You'll always be my daughter."~
@HeavensHens88

Nettlepaw felt her legs almost crumble beneath her, And struggled to stay upright."Oh Ashstripe,"She murmured,"You'll always be my mother,"She whispered, half chocking out the words as she pressed agasnt her mentor.The mother I never had."And you tell me anything.Because...Because...,"She paused,"I love you Ashstripe,"She whispered,"Not only a friend or mentor,"
I quoted the wrong one :lau here

Nettlepaw felt her legs almost crumble beneath her, And struggled to stay upright."Oh Ashstripe,"She murmured,"You'll always be my mother,"She whispered, half chocking out the words as she pressed agasnt her mentor.The mother I never had."And you tell me anything.Because...Because...,"She paused,"I love you Ashstripe,"She whispered,"Not only a friend or mentor,"
~Ashstripe was there right beside Nettlepaw when her legs weakened and she pushed her weary legs upright. "I love you too, Nettlepaw. You mean more to me than any cat." She dipped her head, not in defeat, but resolve. "I know the pain, and I know the hurt. I won't try to promise that it'll all turn out okay someday, but, right now, I'm here for you."~

Rainstar flicked her tail."Fine,"She snarled,"Go to your dens.All of you!"She snarled angerly, storming off to her den.

~

"Who put a thorn under her nest?"Flamepaw meowed quietly.

Leopardmoon growled quietly as she turned and marched off to the medicine den, she figured she wasn't going to get much sleep anyway so she might as well get her wounds treated.

~Ashstripe was there right beside Nettlepaw when her legs weakened and she pushed her weary legs upright. "I love you too, Nettlepaw. You mean more to me than any cat." She dipped her head, not in defeat, but resolve. "I know the pain, and I know the hurt. I won't try to promise that it'll all turn out okay someday, but, right now, I'm here for you."~
How can I ever repay everything you have done for me? The words burned in Nettlepaw's mind."Thank you, Ashstripe,"She murmured,"For everything,"She nuzzled her exhausted mentor, and crept into camp.She peaked her head into the apprentices den, to see Sagepaw muttering in her sleep.Rabbitpaw, was curled up next to her.Nettlepaw smiled and slipped into the Medicine cats den yawning.She stopped, her freshly stacked herbs where scattered."How odd,...."She muttered,"Hey Ashstripe...?"

Back
Top Bottom