~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

~Ashstripe tensed, her fur bristling. A million thoughts portraying bees buzzed around in her head, driving her near insanity. She bit down hard on her lip, wondering desperately how she could mask her ostentatious scent before it was caught. But it's useless- they'll all find out, anyway... "Got it," she murmured, and bolted out of the den, wincing at the thought of what she was about to do. "I'll be right back, Nettlepaw."~
"Ashstripe, what are you doing?"Nettlepaw hissed,"Nope, this might be your idea but I'm coming and you can't stop me!"She bolted after her,completly ignoring Minnowflash.

~

"Where are they going now?"Sagepaw mewed.She trotted up to Minnowflash,"Come on, Minniwflash.I saw a lot of thorns while I was in there, and think I can remember!"

"Ashstripe, what are you doing?"Nettlepaw hissed,"Nope, this might be your idea but I'm coming and you can't stop me!"She bolted after her,completly ignoring Minnowflash.

~

"Where are they going now?"Sagepaw mewed.She trotted up to Minnowflash,"Come on, Minniwflash.I saw a lot of thorns while I was in there, and think I can remember!"
Minnowflash watched Nettlepaw run off curiously, "Hmm... I wonder what they're doing." Then she showed Sagepaw her paw, which had a large thorn stuck in it.

Minnowflash watched Nettlepaw run off curiously, "Hmm... I wonder what they're doing." Then she showed Sagepaw her paw, which had a large thorn stuck in it.
Sagepaw led her in,"Everycat wonders, Minnowflash.They are always running off,"She leaned down and, ripped the thorn out before Minnowflash could even look.

~Wolf spun around and reached for the ball again, feeling blissfully immature. "See? That's the right way to be affiliated with a sibling's relationship- curious, not belittlingly despicable." He smirked at her plaintive curiosity. "Yeah. It'll sure be interesting with whom they find love." He stole the dust bunny completely away, and hid it behind his back, grinning innocently. "But for now it's just us."~

Wish nods her agreement before she realizes that Wolf had taken her dust ball. She rolls herself across his back and snags the dust back in her claws before she decides to just stay stretched out over him, she turns her head and gives his ear a loving lick.

Nightflower smiled and purred softly."I should have brought White paw out.But...."She trailed off.

~

Wingpaw did yet another twirl,"Thanks Shadetalon!"

Sunstar flicked his tail on her shoulder in a comforting way "I understand but you can't keep ignoring this, it's not fair for Whitepaw. Tell you what how about tomorrow we take her out to show her the territory, I'll put Goldentail on some kind of elder watch okay" he says confidently, hoping to cheer her up.

~

Shadetalon nods "Alright Wingpaw let's keep moving, and we'll test to see if you can scent anything else on this patrol" he challenges calmly as he moves across Training Branch
(Shadetalon is really changing! He's not a terrible cat anymore...well he does still need some work...)

Wish nods her agreement before she realizes that Wolf had taken her dust ball. She rolls herself across his back and snags the dust back in her claws before she decides to just stay stretched out over him, she turns her head and gives his ear a loving lick.

Sunstar flicked his tail on her shoulder in a comforting way "I understand but you can't keep ignoring this, it's not fair for Whitepaw. Tell you what how about tomorrow we take her out to show her the territory, I'll put Goldentail on some kind of elder watch okay" he says confidently, hoping to cheer her up.

~

Shadetalon nods "Alright Wingpaw let's keep moving, and we'll test to see if you can scent anything else on this patrol" he challenges calmly as he moves across Training Branch
(Shadetalon is really changing! He's not a terrible cat anymore...well he does still need some work...)
Nightflower nodded slowly, but she kept glancing to the distance,"Wherre are you, Star?"She murmured quietly.

~

Wingpaw smiled and nodded,"It's on!"He meowed, and trotted after his mentor, opening and closing his mouth for any scent.

Nightflower nodded slowly, but she kept glancing to the distance,"Wherre are you, Star?"She murmured quietly.

~

Wingpaw smiled and nodded,"It's on!"He meowed, and trotted after his mentor, opening and closing his mouth for any scent.

Sunstar barely caught what she said but he instantly felt bad as he hadn't realized Nightflower would be missing her younger sister "She's safe don't worry, Hazelpaw is also with her so they are probably just fine" he says as reassuringly as possible as he glanced off in the direction the prophecy cats disappeared

~

Shadetalon watched his apprentice carefully from the corner of his eyes as they made their way up to the Waterfall border

Sunstar barely caught what she said but he instantly felt bad as he hadn't realized Nightflower would be missing her younger sister "She's safe don't worry, Hazelpaw is also with her so they are probably just fine" he says as reassuringly as possible as he glanced off in the direction the prophecy cats disappeared

~

Shadetalon watched his apprentice carefully from the corner of his eyes as they made their way up to the Waterfall border
Nightflower snapped back to her senses and quckly trotted ahead het pwlt burning,"You mouaebrain!"she hissed to herself.

Back
Top Bottom