~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

Sagepaw snickered."Um, let me think..."She thought for a second."Oh, a uncle or a aunt, is the brother or sister of one of the parents. So, s far as I know you are Hawkclaw or Willowstar's brother, so, your not there uncle."She meowed.
Blackwind stared at her intensely for a moment before throwing himself on the ground in a dramatic death flourish. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Blackwind stared at her intensely for a moment before throwing himself on the ground in a dramatic death flourish. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo."
(LOOK WHO REPLYS)
Sagepaw stared at him, a concerned and confuesed look on her face."I know Nettlepaw is busy with Willowstar, but should I get her? Do you need herbs or something? Your acting a little weird."

(LOOK WHO REPLYS)
Sagepaw stared at him, a concerned and confuesed look on her face."I know Nettlepaw is busy with Willowstar, but should I get her? Do you need herbs or something? Your acting a little weird."
Blackwind shot to his paws with the efficiency of a caught rabbit who still had its jugular intact. "Um...no, no, no, no, no, I'm fine, no." While blabbering this, he became well aware of pretty much the whole of WaterfallClan staring at him. "No, no, no." He added a few more no's to punctuate just how sane he was in front of his Clan.

Blackwind shot to his paws with the efficiency of a caught rabbit who still had its jugular intact. "Um...no, no, no, no, no, I'm fine, no." While blabbering this, he became well aware of pretty much the whole of WaterfallClan staring at him. "No, no, no." He added a few more no's to punctuate just how sane he was in front of his Clan.
Sagepaw let out a growl. She shoved him into the apprentices den, with no trace of her just healed injury."Ok, What is StarClans name is your problem?"She growled, her voice dancing with mixed emotions. Anger, concern, Confusion.

Blackwind quickly turned away in turn to deflect any notions that Minnowsplash might gather from that sudden muzzle. "Wait," he mewed abruptly, his yellow eyes visibly flashing with excitement. He jumped back to his feet and spun in a circle, neatly avoiding another faceplant across a smooth criminal. "Does this mean we're aunts?"

Sagepaw started snickering."Uh, I might be, but I think you are a Uncle, not a aunt."She mewed, snickering,

Blackwind stared at her, that stupid grin still plastered across his puzzle. "Wait. What?"

"I am?" Blackwind's ears flattened as his own words registered. "Oh, yeah, duh. I'm a tom." A sheepish giggle turned into a restrained choking for no reason at all, maybe to audibly cover his ignorance somehow. "Annnd what's an uncle again?"

Sagepaw snickered."Um, let me think..."She thought for a second."Oh, a uncle or a aunt, is the brother or sister of one of the parents. So, s far as I know you are Hawkclaw or Willowstar's brother, so, your not there uncle."She meowed.

Sagepaw let out a growl. She shoved him into the apprentices den, with no trace of her just healed injury."Ok, What is StarClans name is your problem?"She growled, her voice dancing with mixed emotions. Anger, concern, Confusion.
Minnowflash tried to contain her laughter at the two cats. They'll make such nice kits. Speaking of kits... She turned to the medicine den, wondering when Willowstar would show the clan the kits.

Back
Top Bottom