~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

"You shouldn't talk to warriors like that, Ravenpaw." Snowcloud responded, his voice strangely calm. He continued to stare at the cats in the small group, his unnervingly emotionless eyes meeting their's.
"I can talk to warrior however I like since I'm chosen by StarClan themselves." Ravenpaw replied, leaning back on her haunches with a satisfied smirk across her muzzle.

"I can talk to warrior however I like since I'm chosen by StarClan themselves." Ravenpaw replied, leaning back on her haunches with a satisfied smirk across her muzzle.
Snowcloud cocked his head slightly. "You shouldn't let your ego get in the way of common sense, apprentice." He meowed coolly, a hint of warning in his voice. He sat down and curled his tail around his paws.

Snowcloud cocked his head slightly. "You shouldn't let your ego get in the way of common sense, apprentice." He meowed coolly, a hint of warning in his voice. He sat down and curled his tail around his paws.
"Oh no, I am actually chosen by StarClan." Ravenpaw meowed, meeting his gaze with a dark green one. "Ask Canopypaw."

"Oh no, I am actually chosen by StarClan." Ravenpaw meowed, meeting his gaze with a dark green one. "Ask Canopypaw."
"I don't doubt that." Snowcloud meowed, flicking an ear. "But, there are forces more powerful than Starclan in this world... and darker." He turned his ice-like eyes on her. "No matter how special you are, you aren't invincible."

"I don't doubt that." Snowcloud meowed, flicking an ear. "But, there are forces more powerful than Starclan in this world... and darker." He turned his ice-like eyes on her. "No matter how special you are, you aren't invincible."
Ravenpaw unsheathed her claws, digging them into the earth. Her thick black tail whipped over the ground, sending light clouds of dust into the air. "Yeah? I know that. But you know something, Snowcloud? I don't care if I'm not invincible. I'll give my dying breathe to save my clan under the watch of StarClan. Maybe I'm not invincible, but I'll protect my clan at any cost." She stood back up, forcefully shoving Sootstorm out of the way, and trotting to the edge of camp, clearly not wanting to be bothering as she flopped on her side, watching the camp dully.

~*Forum to Join*~

Name: The Swallow that Flies at Night (Swallow)
Personality: super friendly, smart, brave, positive
Description: bluish-silver fur with small white speckles, has sky blue eyes with white designs
History: orphaned and deserted and found by a PineClan patrol
Clan/Tribe: PineClan
Mate/Crush: none
Kits: none
Parents: ?
Siblings: none?
Other:
Username: MillefleurGirl137

Name:mousepaw
Personality:kind,loving.
Description: black body, brown eyes, white tipped paws and tail.
History:
Clan/Tribe pineclan
Mate/Crush:none
Kits:none
Parents: unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Other: Looking for a mate!
Username: @Clubber1234

Back
Top Bottom