1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

«We Could be Heroes»

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Fanci Feathers Marans, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Fanci Feathers Marans

Fanci Feathers Marans Chicken Tender

Jun 26, 2017
    Missouri
    My Coop
    Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't

Some of you probably saw this already, but here it is again. Hoo-rah. But I've been wanting to make an RP out of it for a long time, so yeah.

You know the rules. Don't cuss don't post pictures that aren't yours, yadda yadda yadda. If you ask nicely, I might draw up a char sheet for you. Unless I feel lazy that day. Which I usually am. But I will do it anyway.

---​

So there's different types of humans. Always have been, but they have been hidden and used by forces above the world's governments. These humans were used as special forces units during WWII and a few were seen. This was the beginning of comic books.

So the comic books were used to introduce to the public that these were good. Until slowly, carefully, they were released. The crowds went wild. There were humans with wings, horns, pyrokenisis, you name it, they were real. Businesses boomed with the creation of new niche markets for their special needs and wants. Normals were ecstatic. For a while.

The year is 2076, and the newness has worn off. They're just average joes now.

Until one day, this Wing-man discovers the ancient comics. With his potential realized, he goes about looking for heroic deeds to do. And he's not alone. Others want to fulfill their forgotten promise as well. So they rise up. But not in the way you would expect.

They feed the homeless, entertain those in nursing homes, ensure that make-a-wish kids get what they asked for.

But no good deed goes unpunished.

One of them rescues a child from a gang. And now every one of the Wing-man's team has a price on their head.

---
    Feel free to make your own superhero/mutant/inhuman, just keep it to like three pluses or less. And every Superman has his kryptonite, so if you get hit, fall down. If you get slapped, say ow. If you get shot, walk it off.

And don't be afraid to try something new. If you want your character to have horns, don't just have em there for decoration! Headbutt somethin! Or wear cute hats with holes in them, I don't care. But don't be afraid to go outside the 'superhero' box. Or just make them a generic superhero. Again, I don't care.
    Make them a tough girl, or a cute girl with pigtails who loves gummy bears and is protected by the tough girl. Create a normal human being with crazy good cooking skills. Try out some really weird combos, like a guy with flying ability who is afraid of heights, or a girl with fire powers who lives at sea. Or maybe invent some seemingly useless skills, like always being able to tell what time it is without a watch or clock.

When the story starts, we are all meeting at Starbucks. The barista calls your name, whatever kinda drink your char likes, and you come siddown at table 4. And we talk about our next mission.

Just be you.

Name:
    Physical Identification:

Skill(s):
    Drawbacks because of skill(s):
    Quirks:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2018
  2. Fanci Feathers Marans

Jun 26, 2017
    Missouri
    My Coop
    Name: Gage
    Height: 5' 3"
    Physical Identification:
    1505400969846.png
    Skill(s): wings, man!
    Drawbacks because of skill(s): can't really sit in a chair, is bumping into things all the time, can't swim. Also can't drive a normal car. Feathers need some sort of expensive oil to work properly. Also, being short. Because wingmen are short.
    Dislikes: Goin out and doing stuff. Especially stuff that involves small children. Or people. Basically doing this whole thing. If he had to do it by himself it would be his worst nightmare.
    Quirks: says 'good morning' as a greeting, even if it is four o clock in the afternoon. Is terrified of cats. Pockets always have a gum wrapper in it that looks like it's been through the laundromat five times. Because who has time to clean their pockets?

3. CP Chicken

CP Chicken Crazy about Turkens

Name: Finley
    Height: 5' 1"
    Physical Identification: Irish guy with platinum blonde hair, white goat legs, bilberry goat horns, amber eyes. Always has a wireless earbud in one of his ear. Wears a light grey T-shirt and pants, and occasionally a kilt.
    Skill(s): Super jump (is that okay?)
    Drawbacks: Has a lot of energy (because a lot of energy is needed for jumping super high), needs specially made shoes and pants, gets his horns stuck on almost everything.
    Likes: Playing the bagpipe and flute, listening to music, cats, plants.
    Dislikes: Being called or reminded that he is short, almost every animal on the planet, especially goats (yup, goats), children, swimming.
    Quirks: He has a very... eccentric personality, Calls everybody "cupcake" (I got that from a character from Heros of Olympus series), ADHD, sort of defensive.
    Other: Has an Irish accent

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  4. Fanci Feathers Marans

Jun 26, 2017
    Missouri
    My Coop
    :wee (We loves it, precioussss! Can we draws him? We will draws him.)

5. CP Chicken

CP Chicken Crazy about Turkens

( :yesss: Sure, draw away!)

6. MissNutmeg

MissNutmeg Free Ranging

Jan 18, 2017
    Middle Earth
    My Coop
    Hang on......... I'm working on my character........

7. FrankieDoodle

FrankieDoodle Crossing the Road

Jul 29, 2017
    California
    I need to finish drawing my character, but is okay if I join later?

8. Fanci Feathers Marans

Jun 26, 2017
    Missouri
    My Coop
    ( :wee )

9. MissNutmeg

MissNutmeg Free Ranging

Jan 18, 2017
    Middle Earth
    My Coop
    Name: Zen
    Height: 5” 6’
    Physical Identification: He has fair skin, reddish -brown hair and light brown eyes, and is short yet stealthy. Almost always wears a plaid shirts open with a t-shirt underneath.

Skill(s):His special powers include invisibility and super speed.
    Drawbacks because of skill(s): He can accelerate in speed really fast causing him to end up crashing into people or buildings.
    Dislikes: Hordes of people
    Quirks: He is known to be sarcastic, but compassionate always helping a friend in need.

Would someone like to draw him for me?

(lol, he’s just a guy version of me. )

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  10. Fanci Feathers Marans

Jun 26, 2017
    Missouri
    My Coop
    th (12).jpg

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: