Ŧhe Ƙing øf Ŧϣǐłĩɠĥɫ - A Fantasy RP

Do you like this role play?

• It's brilliant!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Very creative.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Could be better.

• Legend of Zelda is bad, and so is this role play.

• Total voters

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

(Skip story for summary. And yes, this is a little Zelda based.)

Hyrule was a peaceful kingdom of Elven folk, its land completely suspended in air. It hadn't gone through a war for centuries, had pretty decent rulers, and the inhabitants of Hyrule were satisfied with the general economy.
But one night during the blood moon, a strange foreigner came from the mountains, with strange ape-like creatures wearing masks crawling by his side. He was heading straight for the castle of the ruler, the Queen named Elliffain, and with a swift movement of his hand he created a dark portal from the sky that poured out strange creatures to attack the soldiers.

The soldiers now distracted with fighting these creatures, the strange foreigner entered the castle without resistance. As he opened the large doors to the throne room, he spotted the Queen standing by a large window, looking out into the night. With a gasp at the sudden sound of footsteps, she turned to whoever it was in the room.

He bowed to her and continued to walk forward, his guards staying behind.
"Hello Queen Elliffain." The foreigner said in a deep voice. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Zant, King of Twilight."

As Zant stepped forward, Elliffain backed away.
"King of Twilight, why would you be here? Your kind is too different from mine."
"Because, Elliffain, I am seeking something that my people have been hungry for. They have wanted it for years, so to be a fair King, I must give it to them."
Elliffain's expression contorted with disgust, "You cannot have our money, our land, or our people. It is not my job to supply you with slaves."
Zant laughed and shook his head. "No, no. That is not what they seek. What they seek, poor Elliffain, is your life."

Zant's guards, that had just finished off the soldiers, poured into the room. Elliffain screamed and unsheathed her sword, its hilt made from small, glistening wings. When she swung the sword at the air, there was a gust of wind that threw Zant's guards back. But it wasn't enough as they began to corner her, making attempts at grabbing the ancient sword. Within seconds the sword was pried from her hands and tossed to Zant, who slashed it against the stone wall and broke it in two.

Elliffain screamed in agony as she was overpowered and thrown to the ground. Zant looked at her,
"What would you like to say, dear Elliffain, before you die?"
Elliffain struggled to speak as a creature held her down by her neck. But after a few moments, she managed to say, "Tell them all I am sorry."

Zant disintegrated her into glittering dust with a wave of his hand, and it flew up, disappearing into thin air.

He made his way to the throne, and once he sat down the castle turned dark, black as night, and the blooming plants withered into nothing.
"Get all of the people of Hyrule and gather them here." Zant told his soldiers sternly, "And remember to tell them...That Elliffain is oh so sorry."

"And what if they resist?" Spoke a woman from across the room, whom had just entered. She greatly resembled Zant.

"My daughter, I am elated you are here." Zant said and looked back to the guards.
"And you ask a good question as well. If they resist, kill them. Show them that they have something to fear. They fear the Twilight, and accept it, or die."

(Summary: Zant, the King of Twilight, invaded Hyrule (a kingdom of Elven folk) and killed the ruler, Queen Elliffain. He has declared himself king and demands that everyone accepts his reign, or they will all be killed.
The civilians cannot escape, for their kingdom is suspended in midair. Only acting and submission can save them now. Unless, they discover a way to get onto Earth and escape Zant and his people.
The people of Twilight are much stronger than the Elves, and there isn't much hope for them. Can they possibly coexist, be killed, or will they escape?)

Twilight creatures:

The people: Tall humanoids with black and light bluish skin, pointed ears, and glowing white eyes. They usually have red hair, but hair colors can differentiate.
Clothing: Tribal clothing. Colors consist of mainly black, blue, and flaming red.

The guards/soldiers: Short legged black monsters with glowing metal masks and long arms and fingers. If there's still one alive in a group, they can 'scream' and revive the others. They do not walk, they only crawl.
Clothing: Don't wear clothing since they're more like animals than people.

The slaves/servants: Same skin color, but they don't have hair and lack the ability to see things (they can sense their surroundings instead). They aren't allowed to speak much either, and are only allowed to wear black clothing, no other additional colors. Their long arms drag on the ground.
Clothing: Patches of sown together old black cloth. They usually don't wear much, since they aren't given much to work with.

Werewolves: Seen as horrid monsters. Look like normal Twilight people during the day, but during the night they are forced to change into large wolves with glowing blue markings covering their fur. All werewolves have a triangle on their forehead, and in human form they have a triangle on their hand.
Clothing: Wear nothing as wolves, wear what the Twilight people wear as people.

Hyrule creatures:

The people: Tall elves with cat eyes, pretty basic. The men often have tattoos, and the women have piercings.
Clothing: The men wear armor, and the women pretty much wear what that woman in the picture above is wearing. But the more wealthy women wear silk dresses, most often.

Soldiers/guards are going to be killed by Zant because they are loyal to the queen.

Slaves/servants: The slaves and servants are satyrs. Little people with the bottom half of a goat and little horns on top of their heads.
Clothing: The men don't usually wear any clothing, because they're half goat and a goat-man with a shirt would look silly. But to remain proper, the women wear shirts made of braided grasses, and the style's usually crop-top.

Fairies: The sky is where the fairies live, and so naturally a few will be in Hyrule at times. Fairies can switch from big to small and have the wings of either dragonflies or butterflies. The people of Hyrule could use fairies to get to the ground, but fairies tend to be weak. Too weak to carry someone.
Clothing: Colorful tribal clothes usually. The fairies that are more integrated into Hyrule society wear armor.

Weresnakes: Snakes are a huge symbol of Hyrule. They are considered sacred and are actually illegal to kill. So weresnakes are pretty lucky. They're like werewolves, but instead of turning into wolves they turn into snakes. All weresnakes have a small jewel on their forehead.
Clothing: Same as the elves of Hyrule.

Twilight/Hyrule citizens:

Name:
History:
Personality:
Twilight or Hyrule:
Type:
Clothing:
Weapon:
Picture/description:
Username:
Other:

Werewolves/weresnakes:

Name:
History;
Personality:
Human form:
Animal form:
Clothing:
Username:
Other:

My characters:

Name: Zant
History: Zant became King of Twilight when he was fifteen because his father was terribly ill. He's been king ever since. He definitely has more history, though.
Personality: Clever, cruel, and smart. He's skilled in a fight but mainly has his guards do his bidding. Zant can actually come off as kind to those he cares about, but he doesn't care about anyone in Hyrule of course.
Zant will abuse his power, so it's always wise not to cross him.
Twilight or Hyrule: Twilight
Type: Person
Clothing: Zant looks like this with all of his clothing:
Weapon: He uses his magic as his weapon.
Picture/description:
Username: Garjzla
Other:

(Zant's daughter: reserved.)

Last edited:
Name: Sharien (totally didn't find a LoZ name generator for that)
History: Daughter of Zant. She was dragged along with him on all his raids up until 14, when she decided one day she wasn't going to go, merely for the fact that it pleased him to have her. Reason being that she likes to disappoint, and hates doing something if it pleases someone. Since that raid, she only comes along if she brings it up first.
Personality: Bipolar, moody, rebellious. Her mood changes like the wind, and you can never really tell if she's for you or against you. Best to avoid her altogether, really.
Twilight or Hyrule: Twilight
Type: Person
Clothing: Her usual outfit consists of knee-length leather boots, bluish-black pants with a matching jacket over a tank top. For feasts and the like, she dresses slightly fancier with a gown of similar color.
Weapon: Always carries a gold handled rapier in a leather case around her waist. Besides that, she always has an assortment of iron knives in her boots and jacket
Picture/description: Pretty average looking, in terms of Twilight People. Sharien's hair, which is mahogany red with streaks of dark brown, falls below her waist when loose, but she usually keeps it in a thick braid. She's right under 6' and is oddly thin.
Username: Silkiecuddles
Other: Thanks for choosing character types that there are no free images of online. It's really convenient.

[COLOR=333333]Name: Sharien (totally didn't find a LoZ name generator for that)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Age: 22  (i don't know about you...)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Gender: female[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]History: Daughter of Zant. She was dragged along with him on all his raids up until 14, when she decided one day she wasn't going to go, merely for the fact that it pleased him to have her. Reason being that she likes to disappoint, and hates doing something if it pleases someone. Since that raid, she only comes along if she brings it up first. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Personality: Bipolar, moody, rebellious. Her mood changes like the wind, and you can never really tell if she's for you or against you.  Best to avoid her altogether, really. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Twilight or Hyrule: Twilight [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Type: Person[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Clothing: Her usual outfit consists of [COLOR=333333] knee-length leather boots,[/COLOR] bluish-black pants with a matching jacket over a tank top. For feasts and the like, she dresses slightly fancier with a gown of similar color. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Weapon: [COLOR=333333]Always carries a gold handled rapier in a leather case around her waist. Besides that, she always has an assortment of iron knives in her boots and jacket[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Picture/description: Pretty average looking, in terms of Twilight People. Sharien's hair, which is mahogany red with streaks of dark brown, falls below her waist when loose, but she usually keeps it in a thick braid. She's right under 6' and is oddly thin. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Username: Silkiecuddles[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Other: Thanks for choosing character types that there are no free images of online. It's really convenient. [/COLOR]

(Hey! I don't know about you! But I'm feeling 22!
Also, you read my mind with her personality. I wanted her to be rebellious. XD Accepted!)

(Also, I love the fact that you'll always pick the worst option to give your opinion on my role plays you join. XD)

(What can I say, I like to help a friend out)
(If you really want to help me out, advertise this thing to yo fwiends, because I really want this to do well.
fl.gif
)

Name: Yhgiilra
History: Yhgiilra was taken to Hyrule by her parents as a baby, and they actually left her there, sitting on a tree stump as an infant. Somebody took her in, and she was officially the first fairy raised in Hyrule. Fairies did visit Hyrule, but they usually never lived there.
Personality: Playful, clever, and energetic. She's a social butterfly and adores having all kinds of attention.
While she's weak and not very good in a fight, she can distract people and loves playing tricks.
Twilight or Hyrule: Hyrule
Type: Fairy
Clothing: She usually wears bright colored crop top shirts and small skirts made out of flowy fabric.
Weapon: She doesn't have one. Yhgiilra is a pretty peaceful individual.
Picture/description:
Username: Garjzla
Other: None.

Back
Top Bottom