Ŧhe Ƙing øf Ŧϣǐłĩɠĥɫ - A Fantasy RP

Do you like this role play?

• It's brilliant!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Very creative.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Could be better.

• Legend of Zelda is bad, and so is this role play.

• Total voters
(That's fine. I felt the same way as well when I wrote mine. I just threw in the whole child killing thing to make it more interesting. XD)

Now that everyone was completely silent, and very frightened by the fact Zant had killed a child, Zant continued to speak.
"I have killed your former Queen, Elliffain." He announced to them all proudly, "And I have destroyed her sword of Wind. She was not as powerful as you all believed, yet you allowed her to take power over you."
Zant paused for a few seconds as his large orb-like eyes scanned over everyone's faces.
"I am the King of Twilight, and I come from a realm you know not. With lack of land and resources, my people suffered, but they shall suffer no longer. While we were in our dark times then, we are stronger than all of you now. Just my guards outnumber you all, and I may create more if I so desire.
Now I do not only rule over the darkness. I rule over this land you call Hyrule, and you are all my subjects. Whether you are willing or not, you are now living in a world where I am your King, and my daughter, Sharien, is the Princess you will one day know as your queen." Zant gestured to Sharien, though not everyone found her as intimidating because she had the perfect posture of an uninterested teen who thinks her dad is lame.
Sharien stepped forward at the mention and gave a slight nod of acknowledgement to the crowd. She then looked expectantly to Zant to continue. If he was expecting her to make a speech or something, he was going to have to settle for disappointment, because she certainly hadn't prepared one.

(
gig.gif
)

Sharien stepped forward at the mention and gave a slight nod of acknowledgement to the crowd. She then looked expectantly to Zant to continue. If he was expecting her to make a speech or something, he was going to have to settle for disappointment, because she certainly hadn't prepared one.

(
gig.gif
)
Zant waited a few seconds before continuing. He thought she would at least say one sentence, but it was perfectly fine if she didn't, this little meeting didn't have to be dragged out very long.
"Anybody who chooses to rebel will of course be slaughtered, along with their family and perhaps friends who stick up for them. So choose your words wisely, for I am not a King of free speech."
Zant looked to the guard crouching down next to him and said something quietly to him, and the guard spread the message by screaming something inaudible to the others.

"You can all go home now. Tomorrow is the day Hyrule is fully reigned by Twilight."
The guards hit the people they were restraining hard on the head, knocking them out. Zant made a simple gesture to make the ones unrestrained unconscious as well.

"Take them to their homes." He demanded to the guards, "And feel free to imprison or kill the ones you feel will be difficult to subdue."

Zant waited a few seconds before continuing. He thought she would at least say one sentence, but it was perfectly fine if she didn't, this little meeting didn't have to be dragged out very long.
"Anybody who chooses to rebel will of course be slaughtered, along with their family and perhaps friends who stick up for them. So choose your words wisely, for I am not a King of free speech."
Zant looked to the guard crouching down next to him and said something quietly to him, and the guard spread the message by screaming something inaudible to the others.
"You can all go home now. Tomorrow is the day Hyrule is fully reigned by Twilight."
The guards hit the people they were restraining hard on the head, knocking them out. Zant made a simple gesture to make the ones unrestrained unconscious as well.

"Take them to their homes." He demanded to the guards, "And feel free to imprison or kill the ones you feel will be difficult to subdue."
Sharien remained silent during the remainder of Zant's talking. While he was sending the guards off with the people, she stepped back inside the castle to wait for him.

Sharien remained silent during the remainder of Zant's talking. While he was sending the guards off with the people, she stepped back inside the castle to wait for him.
Once the guards had taken everyone away, Zant walked back into the castle as well. He looked to Sharien, who had the same look on her face as usual.
"Why are you not more joyful or excited by my success, and you gaining power?" He questioned her gently.

Once the guards had taken everyone away, Zant walked back into the castle as well. He looked to Sharien, who had the same look on her face as usual.
"Why are you not more joyful or excited by my success, and you gaining power?" He questioned her gently.
"Oh I'm plenty happy about it," Sharien replied, though her tone seemed to suggest otherwise. "But I wonder, perhaps you aren't using the right tactics." So saying, she turned and walked away, flicking her braid over her shoulder as she did so.

"Oh I'm plenty happy about it," Sharien replied, though her tone seemed to suggest otherwise. "But I wonder, perhaps you aren't using the right tactics." So saying, she turned and walked away, flicking her braid over her shoulder as she did so.
Zant looked at her as she walked away and caught up with her, wondering what she meant by that.
"How am I not using the right tactics?" He asked her sternly. "Fear is the best tool to control a kingdom quickly. It is not like they would forgive me for killing their original ruler."

Zant looked at her as she walked away and caught up with her, wondering what she meant by that.
"How am I not using the right tactics?" He asked her sternly. "Fear is the best tool to control a kingdom quickly. It is not like they would forgive me for killing their original ruler."
Sharien stopped and turned to face Zant. "Fear's nice, Father, it really is. But only when it works. And there isn't much fun simply watching people cower beneath you as you poke swords at them. Wouldn't it of been more interesting to gain their trust gradually. Not like being uber generous and giving them free stuff, but you get my point. Right? You following?" Without waiting for a reply, she continued. "Then break. Break that trust, break them. Bam. Power, explosion. Slaves, take the children, whatever you fancy. That way, you're actually working, and the result is so much the sweeter. But that's just my opinion, and it seems a little late for all that." Had she been shorter and younger, she would of looked up at him with imploring eyes and waited for his opinion. But she was neither shorter, nor very young, so she looked him directly in the eye at equal height and waited for a reply. Not an opinion or backtalk, hopefully.

Sharien stopped and turned to face Zant. "Fear's nice, Father, it really is. But only when it works. And there isn't much fun simply watching people cower beneath you as you poke swords at them. Wouldn't it of been more interesting to gain their trust gradually. Not like being uber generous and giving them free stuff, but you get my point. Right? You following?" Without waiting for a reply, she continued. "Then break. Break that trust, break them. Bam. Power, explosion. Slaves, take the children, whatever you fancy. That way, you're actually working, and the result is so much the sweeter. But that's just my opinion, and it seems a little late for all that." Had she been shorter and younger, she would of looked up at him with imploring eyes and waited for his opinion. But she was neither shorter, nor very young, so she looked him directly in the eye at equal height and waited for a reply. Not an opinion or backtalk, hopefully.
Zant listened carefully, and had a very slight smile on his face because of how much Sharien had thought about this. She barely said a thing but she thought of everything.
"That is a brilliant observation, actually. Perhaps it is not too late...But we'll only see with time." He replied and looked around.

"Now, on a different subject, I believe finding rooms in this castle will take a rather long time so I am going to go ahead and begin looking for mine. It is late, maybe you should do the same." Zant told her simply and walked away, rather eager to find everything in this castle. It was quite large, and heavily decorated with gold and jewels.

Zant listened carefully, and had a very slight smile on his face because of how much Sharien had thought about this. She barely said a thing but she thought of everything.
"That is a brilliant observation, actually. Perhaps it is not too late...But we'll only see with time." He replied and looked around.

"Now, on a different subject, I believe finding rooms in this castle will take a rather long time so I am going to go ahead and begin looking for mine. It is late, maybe you should do the same." Zant told her simply and walked away, rather eager to find everything in this castle. It was quite large, and heavily decorated with gold and jewels.
"Sure, we'll see," Sharien scoffed at his reply. As he left for his room, she decided to do likewise. She wanted to explore her new home, but that would have to wait. The day's work had exhausted her so good sleep was first in order.

Zant wandered around the castle for a while, rather perplexed about where in the world his chamber would be, but after around twenty minutes of searching he finally found a suitable room. He was glad that there wasn't just the Queen's chambers, because it would seem pretty odd to sleep in the room of the person he had just killed that night.

Back
Top Bottom