˜~Surviving Stiff ˜~(A gryphon RP)~ (Always Accepting!)~

Casper101Popcor

Chirping
Apr 13, 2015
CA, always with my chickens!
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Hello Everybody! I have a fun RP for you guys. I hope you like fantasy creatures like i do!

You are a gryphon in the Land of Almiah. A powerful, dark force called Stiff had taken over a gryphon( Heirth), a leader of The Westerns( A powerful rebel tribe who separated from the Low Desert tribe because they felt too controlled and weak, so they separated and had war.No Westerns are known to still live, but rumor has it that they still are looking for revenge.) It has taken control of his mind, and he is reviving the Fallen Lord( a gryphon who had magic in his blood. He soon became mad as his own magic took over him, and the magic was called Stiff). The Fallen Lord now has taken over Heirth's mind and is planning to take over every gryphon, making them do as his will and test his new magic on his controlled gryphons, hoping to turn them into new creatures or evil monsters. The only thing that can absolutely destroy the Fallen Lord is The Golden Dragon, but the beautiful beast is no where to be found.
Can you survive the wrath of the Fallen Lord and fight against him? Or will you fall in his dark talons?

There are four parts of Almiah: The North Mountains( Gryhpons are cold hardy and are colored gray, white, and sometimes a ice blue, like snowy owl and bald eagles or snow leopards), The Low Desert( Gryphons are adapted to withstand heat, and are usually colored as red-tailed hawks or falcons. Can be like fence foxes), The Blue Sea( gryphons can swim well and hold their breath for almost more than half a day, and are colored like sea eagles or seagulls, and can look like blue tigers or panthers), and the Dense Forest( Gryhpons can hide well and are skilled hunters, are usually the color of any eagle or falcon. can be like wolves or lynxes)

You can chose if you on the Fallen Lords side or to fight against him. If you aren't careful, a Stiffened( A gryphon taken over by the Stiff) can infect you with his spit by biting you. The longer the Stiffened gryphon has had Stiff, the more powerful and quicker you will be taken over by Stiff, and the harder it will be to rid of the dark magic form you.
------------------------

Character Form:

Name:
Description:
Tribe:( One of the four tribes in Almiah)
Fighting against:
Family(Featherkin):
User:
Other:
-----------------
My rules
you cannot start RPing until i accept your form.
no detail in fighting
you cannot have powers or be perfect
no killing another person's character unless you have permission
n playing with another person character unless you have permisssion
You cannot copy this story or RP in any way, it is my story
if you accept these rules you have to say on Other:" Featherkin Family."
-----------------
Map of Almiah

Last edited:
Name: Anein
Personality:shy, skilled fighter, fast, clever
Description:He is part of The Northern Mountain tribe. He is colored like a snow leopard, a little ice blue on his wing feathers and ears. He has the feathers of a snowy owl (very few spots, and his face is like a bald eagle), and his eyes are a dazzling deep jungle green with gold flecks.
Tribe: Northern Mountain Tribe( Or the Norths for short)
Fighting against:The Fallen Lord
Family(Featherkin): Jotehn, Monji
User: Casper101Popcor
Other:" Featherkin Family"

Last edited:
Name: Marina (means sea maiden)
Personality: Sweet, gentle, enchanting, shy,
Description: The Blue Sea Tribe. Color of a sea eagle with an elegant white head and dark grey/blue wings, body is the color of blue tiger (lighter grey/blue body), deep, piercing blue eyes
Fighting against: The Fallen Lord
Family (feather kin): I'm confused by what this means
User: CrazyChickLady7
Other:"featherkin family"

Did I do this right
2753.png
2754.png
2753.png

Last edited:
Name: Marine (means sea maiden)
Personality: Sweet, gentle, enchanting, shy,
Description: The Blue Sea Tribe. Color of a sea eagle with an elegant white head and dark grey/blue wings, body is the color of blue tiger (lighter grey/blue body), deep, piercing blue eyes
Fighting against: The Fallen Lord
Family (feather kin): I'm confused by what this means
User: CrazyChickLady7
Other:"featherkin family"

Did I do this right
2753.png
2754.png
2753.png

( accepted! Featherkin is your parents and siblings of your character)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom