1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ραѕтє тнє ℓαѕт тнιηg уσυ ¢σριє∂ gαмє!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Silver Bantam, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Welcome to the 'Paste The Last Thing You Copied' thread!
    The title says it all. However, I have decided to add a few rules, so we don't run into trouble-

All BYC rules apply

This should be obvious, but everything you paste must be appropriate.

I would prefer there were no links to websites, but if you do, please stick to the above rules and don't paste anything you think may not be child friendly.

Just remember, this is not the place for advertising numerous other threads. I don't mind links, but once for a single thread is enough.

Have fun!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  2. bigredshaverhen

bigredshaverhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2014
    Under your bed
  3. MU WA HA WA HA WAAAAA MU WA HA WA HA WAAAAA MU WA HA WA HA WAAAAA MU WA HA WA HA WAAAAA MU WA HA WA HA WAAAAA

(I'm not crazy ^-^)

4. LoveThatChick

LoveThatChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2014
    Cedar Hill, TN
    There you go, you are now a sea cucumber. Lucky me, because I'm a crab, and I find you a delicacy!

((No joke!))

5. TinyBeaks

TinyBeaks Chillin' With My Peeps

I will post as soon as I get something Copied (Posting right now just to subscribe to the thread.)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  6. We fly out at 1pm on the 31st.

((Ok, Tiny Beaks :3))

7. TinyBeaks

TinyBeaks Chillin' With My Peeps

"I didn't ask you to come looking for me." Bell paused, " But I am kind of... just a little...glad you did. But stop snapping at him, all he ever did was talk to me.

(This was from an RP : P hello SilverBantam.)

8. (XD Hello :) )

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by