⇔~ •The Hidden•~⇔ ♦ RP ♦ Always Accepting ♦

Casper101Popcor

Chirping
Apr 13, 2015
CA, always with my chickens!
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Earth has been destroyed by humans. But ever since the dark plague hit them, no human could pollute the earth anymore. The animal were free to live, without cowering in the corner of the rest of their home. Buildings are ruins, and homes are cracking, but the animals are rising. They are taking their land back, without fear of humans hovering over them. So when they take the world back, another problem is started to split the earth. The humans left their mark on the earth. The world is still effected from the years of polluting, and the food is low fro all animals. The forests still have to grow back, and rain still hasn't fallen for them. So when order is put into Earth, only a few children of the animals can survive. The animals disagree, so they hide their young away from the new government, hidden. Can the young animals survive, or will they disappear like the humans did? Their will, bravery, and fate leads them to their destiny......
YOU are one of the hidden animals that have to survive the hunger,thirst, heat, and cold of the wild. Your life put into your claws, you will have to survive the harsh earth. Can you do it? Will you survive? Who are your friends? And lastly, will you get caught by the government? It's all here! You can be a bird, reptile, marine animal, or mammal. Have fun!
My rules
No killing or playing another's person's character unless you have permission
No powers
Be real, please. No mutation or anything like that
I an argument starts, please discuss it over PM
Be kind to all other characters
You either have to be a hidden, a parent, or a part of the government( the government is called Neptune)
NO humans allowed
If there is a fight, only 1 blow per post, and you can only dodge 1 out 4 hits
No playing until I have accepted your form
Do not copy this story or the plot, please
If you agree to all the rules, your form Code: , you have to put Hidden
Have fun!
Form:

Name:
Animal:( aslo put if your a hidden, parent, or government worker!)
Personality:
Description
Crush:
Mate:
Family:
User:
Code:
This RP was made for:
chickenamazing
Crazychicklady7
silkiecuddles

&ColorParakeet
Thank you for being my best BYC neighbors!

Last edited:
( I'll start!)

Name: Caerren
Animal: tiger
Personality: shy, quiet, brave, tough, short-tempered, fierce in battle
Description: a white tiger with dark blue eyes and a scar across his back right leg
Crush: none, yet
Mate: none
Family: All died
User: Casper101Popcor
Code: Hidden

Last edited:
(Okay! I'll start. And Caerren is a hidden!)

Caerren was starving and cold. The freezing snow crunched beneath his claws and it frosted his whiskers. Words would not come to him, and he couldn't find his friend anywhere. The Neptune almost found him, he almost didn't escape without his tail. Caerren shivered at the cold and the thought, and he continued walking between the trees. His heart skipped a beat when a thunderous crack split through the air, and Caerren climbed the nearest tree the best he could. An adult snow leopard was prowling through the ice, claws out and fangs ready to attack. His eyes were scanning the area, luckily he didnt look up. A splitting nois came from above him, and the branch he was on landed on the ground, Caerren with it. He couldn't breath. His panic took over him. He glanced up anxiously.

Back
Top Bottom