http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/Jacobsdy/?action=view¤t=2008_0605Animals0102.flv Updates in Blue I found my chick doing this in the coop this morning. I thought it was Exotic Newcastle but mow i think it isbecause she ate a Rose chafer. According to Backyard poultry Mag it says that they are toxic to chickens and chicks become drowsy, weak, and prostate, go into convulsions, and die or recover within 24 hours. What do you all think? The chicks tounge is in its throat, and cant swallow, the jumping around is because it is choking. So... i am confused and need help or someone to put all of this together.