☆~The Durpy Turkey contest~☆ Ends Sept. 18th (no prizes)

Kennas_Kritters

Songster
Dec 30, 2019
Polk City, FL
My Coop
My Coop
Hey! This is my first contest! I decided to make a contest specifically for all the funny derpy turkeys out there! If you have funny/derpy pictures of your Turkey feel free to post them! Please read the WHOLE POST before entering! If you ignore the rules I won't count your votes!

RULES~
~NO voting for yourself. (I will check!)
~NO being rude. (this will get you disqualified)
~This contest is for TURKEYS ONLY!
~you may post only 1 Turkey! You may post up to 5 pictures of your durp turk.
~Please use the form to enter your turkey!
~HAVE FUN!!!

The Turkey with the most reactions will win!

~ENTRY FORM~

Name~
Age~
Gender~
Variety (if you know it)~
Tell us something about your turk~

Also if you see a entry and the owner doesn't know the variety and you do feel free to comment and let them know what variety you think they have! Anyways.... Have fun y'all! This ends September 18th and whoever has the most votes by then wins! No prizes will be given this is just for fun! :)

Name~ Angel
Age~ almost a year
Gender~ female
Variety (if you know it)~ mixed variety (maybe BBB mixed with heritage breed)
My Turkey Angel wasn't really friendly when we got her. After we got her my dad went to the hospital with covid pneumonia and his oxygen was low. My female emu died from unknown causes the same day he was rushed to the hospital. I was at home sitting on a milk crate in the backyard crying cause I was so upset and stressed out. Then my Turkey who was pretty skittish came up and put her head in my lap. It's like she sensed my anxiety or something! I was shocked. I was still upset and crying and I ignored her. She wouldn't take no for a answer. She jumped up and sat on my shoulder. That immediately caught my attention... She went from being skittish to being my best friend! The pictures of her on my shoulder is the day she did this. She comforted me in a time of need. I then names her Angel cause I feel like God sent her to me for a reason. She was a rescue that I got. I never expected her to do this. I adore her. Now she is my bestie and follows me like a dog. ❤❤

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210911-091213_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-091213_Snapchat.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210911-091257_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-091257_Snapchat.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20210911-091221_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-091221_Snapchat.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210911-091121_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-091121_Snapchat.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20210911-091125_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-091125_Snapchat.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 8
Hey! This is my first contest! I decided to make a contest specifically for all the funny derpy turkeys out there! If you have funny/derpy pictures of your Turkey feel free to post them! Please read the WHOLE POST before entering! If you ignore the rules I won't count your votes!

RULES~
~NO voting for yourself. (I will check!)
~NO being rude. (this will get you disqualified)
~This contest is for TURKEYS ONLY!
~you may post only 1 Turkey! You may post up to 5 pictures of your durp turk.
~Please use the form to enter your turkey!
~HAVE FUN!!!

The Turkey with the most reactions will win!

~ENTRY FORM~

Name~
Age~
Gender~
Variety (if you know it)~

Also if you see a entry and the owner doesn't know the variety and you do feel free to comment and let them know what variety you think they have! Anyways.... Have fun y'all! This ends September 18th and whoever has the most votes by then wins! No prizes will be given this is just for fun! :)
Aww, I'm sorry I missed this! I would have loved to enter!

Back
Top Bottom